France [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : France

Art Steitz
06-20-2002, 09:04
Why are all the roads in France lined with trees?
Because the German army prefers to march in the shade.

thisaway
06-20-2002, 12:44
What do the French do if more than five Germans cross the border at once?

Surrender! ;g

thisaway
06-20-2002, 12:46
In 1991, the East German and West German leaders had a conference to decide on which city would be the new capitol of reunified Germany.

Paris! ;b

Originalsin
06-23-2002, 20:16
Do you know why the French are such good kissers?

They got their practise licking German boots during the war.

mcginnes
06-24-2002, 06:19
I happend to be in Europe the summer the Channel-Tunnel opened. I was listening to a radio show about it, and the host was talking with an English journalist who lived in France, and a French journalist who lived in England asking them to compare the two countries in various was (food, traffic, people, etc.) The host turns to the English reporter and asks, "What's the best thing about France?"
After some thought, the English reporter says, "It's between England and Germany."

LoupGarou
06-24-2002, 06:31
How many frenchmen does is take to defend Paris?

No one knows, it's never been done!

:)

master tigon
06-25-2002, 02:14
Bootcamp in the fench military.

Stage one: Learn the different ways of saying "I surrender"
Stage two: Refine your pose of submission
Stage 3: Swear your allegiance to Germany.

AC37
06-25-2002, 20:06
Originally posted by thisaway
What do the French do if more than five Germans cross the border at once?

Surrender! ;g

I thought it was two....;f

Ender
06-25-2002, 20:12
How did Germany take over Poland so fast in WWII???

they marched in backwards, and the Poles thought they were retreating!

SchoolTeacher
06-26-2002, 08:18
"and then there are the French. They love with their tongues and fight with their feet."

YosemiteSam357
06-27-2002, 07:06
Actually, the quote is, "They fight with their feet and ****** with their faces." Your college prof must be quite old -- that's been around since Hector was a pup. ;f

-- Sam

SchoolTeacher
06-28-2002, 00:59
Your corrected version certainly rolls off the tongue better!

Actually the prof was young with a Doctorate of Divinity from Princton, awarded a Rhodes Scholar earning another doctorate in history. This explains both the language and the legitimacy of the remark.

igrp
06-28-2002, 06:07
Why don't they have fireworks at Euro Disney? Because every time they shoot them off, the French try to surrender.

(not P/C)
Three guys, an Englishman, a Frenchman and an American are out walking along the beach together one day. They come across a lantern and a genie pops out of it. "I will give you each one wish, " says the genie. The American says, "I am a farmer, my dad was a farmer, and my son will also farm. I want the land to be forever fertile in America." With a blink of the genie's eye, 'FOOM' - the land in America was forever made fertile for farming. The Frenchman was amazed, so he said, "I want a wall around France, so that no one can come into our precious country." Again, with a blink of the Genie's eye, 'POOF' - there was a huge wall around France. The Englishman asks, "I'm very curious. Please tell me more about this wall. The Genie explains, "Well, it's about 150 feet high, 50 feet thick and nothing can get in or out." The Englishman says, "Fill it up with water."