New To Baton Rouge [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : New To Baton Rouge

SportingClays
04-27-2008, 19:59
Hello,
I am new to Baton Rouge. In fact I am not moving until Thursday. I am looking for some advice on where to shoot in the area, and do everything else. I would love to meet some fellow gun enthusiasts and have a good time. Just for reference, I shoot a G 19 with a kkm barrel and compensator, with Lone Wolf springs and some other goodies from them. I love Glocks, and I am always looking for a good deal on a used one. I am looking to move to a 10 mm next. I also do a lot of Sporting Clays, and I am looking forward to moving to an area that is so close to so many shooting facilities (right now I have to drive at least an hour to shoot).
I am also working on getting my FFL, but I mostly want to work offsite with fund raising and police/military sales done at cost. I am interested in working with all fund raising events for conservation and the advancement of the second amendment. Also interested in any event that advances the sport with children or helps the Police or the military. I love competitions, even though I haven't won any (hopefully that will change).

speedlace
04-28-2008, 00:00
"The Bayou Club" section on GlockTalk is basically dead.

Come join the rest of us at www.bayoushooter.com
We'll be more than happy to meet up with you.

You won't have to drive more than maybe 20 min. to get to a place where you can shoot clay if you're in BR:
http://www.huntersrungunclub.com/

:wavey: