posted in Memphis: Kawasaki [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : posted in Memphis: Kawasaki

3dogs
04-28-2008, 18:39
KAWASAKI OF MEMPHIS
6412 SUMMER AVE STE 101
MEMPHIS, TN 38134

walked in this afternoon to spend several hundred dollars and found that they were posted directly inside the door in big black and red letters on a metal display stand. turned around and walked back out.

discussed it outside with the owner. they had a shooting on the sales floor and lost an employee. frequently have "gangs" and "undesirables" in the store.

even though the owner/some employess have the carry permit, they don't allow for carry by customers.

as politely as possible i took business elsewhere after letting owner know that the only people they are preventing from carrying are those who obey the law.

:upeyes:

FWIW.

JT

Akita
04-29-2008, 06:54
/////

Scrambler68
05-21-2008, 14:02
You know it's kinda of funny, I was driving past there today taking a buddy of mine down to Guns and Ammo (a block away). I commented to him that I have not been in that Kawasaki dealer for nearly 20 years because they were such butt monkeys the last time I went in. I guess some things never change...

SouthernGal
05-21-2008, 14:19
They had a shooting on the sales floor and lost an employee.

This was a well-publicized shooting, and made all the evening news stations as well as papers. I'd have to go back and look it up in order to get the guy's name but you can also search the Commercial Appeal archives online and find it as well.

Reminds me a lot of this image Oleg got a few months ago from Vanderbilt:
http://olegvolk.net/newphotos/universitysign7955.jpg

Tareeka Babooga
05-29-2008, 18:46
Next time I go by there, I think I will do the same.