Gunstores in Denver area with large selections of Glocks in stock? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Gunstores in Denver area with large selections of Glocks in stock?

B.Mauser
04-29-2008, 02:42
I will be "stimulating" the economy in the next week or so by buying a G20.

Can anyone reccomend some stores that will have some in stock, possibly even in OD?

I live in Aurora but am willing to drive to Denver and other areas.

Thanks

nascardu
05-01-2008, 12:09
Dont know if they sell to civilians but Neve's uniform supply has the best prices in the state of Glocks. 303 455 5000 I beliveve. There located off I-70and Peco's.

Sucka
05-01-2008, 17:44
You have Firing Line there in Aurora, Green Mountain Gun's (not the range), 5280 Armory in Arvada, and of course Jensen's Arms in Loveland. Bit of a drive, but the best prices i'm aware of at a brick and mortar. Between those shops, you're not gonna see much of a difference in price, but best to call first.

You can also contact Dave at Protektsolutions (http://protektsolutions.com/). He's a one man show out of his home in Westminster, and a great guy to deal with. I got my first G19 from him and wouldn't look elsewhere for a Glock. He's also a member here on the forums. I referred another member to him and he was happy with his transaction as well.

Blitzen
05-15-2008, 11:14
If I am not mistaken I think The Bass Pro Shop is a Glock dealer. Inow Sportsmans Warehouse carries them.