anyone here connected with fed? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : anyone here connected with fed?

crazy_hans
05-02-2008, 00:01
guys help naman po.its been over a year since my fa license was approved and yet i have not received my license card after waitng for 1 year and 4 months wala pa din. i tried calling my dealer and i was asked to pay 300 pesos!:steamed: so much for customer service in the Philippines.

thanks in advance po.:supergrin:

jimbullet
05-02-2008, 04:25
Suggest that if you're in Manila, visit Crame

brawnless
05-02-2008, 05:53
+1 on visiting crame

crazy_hans: your location indicates "caloocan". that is 1 bus ride from edsa to crame.

ppts799
05-02-2008, 05:54
this happened to me too, more than a year. the dealer was no help at all.

4 months after i sold my pistol, i received a letter from FED saying my card is ready for pick up. AYOS!

jojo_G19
05-02-2008, 06:37
my license card never reached me at all, nakuha ko ung license card nung nirenew ko na ung license ko. tsk tsk tsk

jojo

crazy_hans
05-02-2008, 06:43
thank you po guys!

astig007
05-02-2008, 22:00
could you name the FA dealer? so that others can also be informed and be wary at the same time...

isuzu
05-02-2008, 22:23
You're still lucky, guys. When I had my BHP MKIII, I went to the then FEO office in the Negros Occidental Provincial Command to renew my license for the pistol. I paid all the renewal fees, was given a receipt, and after six months, I went back to inquire about my license. I was surprised when the new secretary told me that my license wasn't renewed at all, and I had to pay for penalties. I showed her the receipts and she told me that something bad happened in their office. So, I had to again pay for the license fees plus penalties.

A couple of years later, you had to pay at Land Bank for your license fees, and LBP would issue the Special Bank Receipt (SBR).

i_am_infinity
05-03-2008, 09:39
usually if it's from gunstores they give u the ID's upon renewal only and not the duration of ur present lic. hope this helps.

crazy_hans
05-04-2008, 08:58
could you name the FA dealer? so that others can also be informed and be wary at the same time...

stronghand po.wouldn't even lift a finger to help.pay pay pay!sabay sabi ng hindi pa sure yan ha try lang natin:steamed:

crazy_hans
05-04-2008, 09:00
sir isuzu i think there is another complain about renewal of license on another thread almost similar to what happened to you so problems with fed is common pa rin pala.

crazy_hans
05-04-2008, 09:04
usually if it's from gunstores they give u the ID's upon renewal only and not the duration of ur present lic. hope this helps.

sir infinity of all the people that i know who purchased fa from different dealers, i'm the only one left without a card:crying:

as for the renewal definitely not with them!

Glock_19_9x19
05-04-2008, 20:16
stronghand po.wouldn't even lift a finger to help.pay pay pay!sabay sabi ng hindi pa sure yan ha try lang natin:steamed:

Noted. Buti nalang you mentioned the store. My cousin's planning to make his initial deposit this week. Advised him not to do so anymore. Sa iba nalang siya kumuha.

atmarcella
05-05-2008, 08:27
my license card never reached me at all, nakuha ko ung license card nung nirenew ko na ung license ko. tsk tsk tsk

same thing happened to me.

mariner19
05-05-2008, 09:39
bought my FA from Trust Trade. got my license card in less than 2 months. and i thought that was long. so is this the exception?

snipy_fox
05-06-2008, 19:34
I encounter also another type of problem with my newly purchased para-ord from one reputable gunstore, i got the card together with the release of my FA but the spelling of my surname and my home address printed on the card was wrong. I complained to the shop and they told me that they cant do anything about that cos it is a typographical error from FED and they told me that it can only be corrected when i renewed it.

But lets say something goes wrong and my fa will be subject for investigation, i know for sure that i will get into a hot soup. cos considering my card details, the fa is not under my name(spelled wrongly) and the address is also not my house.

Can anyone from our bureau gives some explanation about this???

isuzu
05-06-2008, 20:20
They should bring back their license to the FED so that they could make the necessary correction.

When a friend's license got into the same situation, Twin Pines Bacolod immediately sent the license back to the FED, and in a matter of two weeks he got the corrected license card back, at no extra charge.

That's the kind of service you get from Angie Topacio.

userfriendly
05-06-2008, 21:36
I encounter also another type of problem with my newly purchased para-ord from one reputable gunstore, i got the card together with the release of my FA but the spelling of my surname and my home address printed on the card was wrong. I complained to the shop and they told me that they cant do anything about that cos it is a typographical error from FED and they told me that it can only be corrected when i renewed it.

But lets say something goes wrong and my fa will be subject for investigation, i know for sure that i will get into a hot soup. cos considering my card details, the fa is not under my name(spelled wrongly) and the address is also not my house.

Can anyone from our bureau gives some explanation about this???

Pre, go to FED Crame. Similar thing happened to me. My renewal card was put in the name of my father. Jr kasi. Spent about 1/2 a day n FED to correct it. Most of the time was waiting for signatures.

Dont recall the exact procedure but I know they asked for a photo copy of the lic card, a 2x2 picture and I had to get the signature of the Chief. Got the new corrected id card the same day.

snipy_fox
05-11-2008, 21:07
thanks a lot bro userfriendly, i will check it out... this will be a time consuming task for me considering i'm coming around 120 kms from the south... anyway at least will got a peace of mind afterwards...

laiza ponce
05-12-2008, 03:25
guys,

if you need help ??? am just 1 text away ...

crazy_hans
05-13-2008, 04:09
i just want to publicly thank the bog member who helped me.sorry guys i can't give his name kasi baka ma swamp sya sa dami ng may complain sa fed. i went to fed earlier today and went straight to the person i was asked to talk to and in less than 3 minutes i was out of fed after i was told to pick up my card tom afternoon!imagine after over a year of waiting it took me 3 minutes to have my card printed kaya tom balik ako to pick it up, that is after i got a confirmation that my card is ready.thank you very much sir!you know who you are!

crazy_hans
05-13-2008, 04:16
OT: after leaving fed i walked around col crame street where there tens of stores selling police equipment. sad to say i found out that any tom dick and harry can purchase police uniform and equipment from head to toe meaning mas madali for criminals to get these uniforms and use it for their not so noble profession.pati ranks, patches, shirts, stickers, holsters, batuta, pins and even awards!same thing with ammos that were being sold w/o asking any license or anything. plus i saw a lot of fake cmc power mags there complete with packaging ha just a little ugly because of poor workmanship and lots of used 20 round m16 mags and lots of used beretta mags. i wonder where those things came from....

jammer567
05-16-2008, 14:15
Same thing that had happened to me, after 14 months, I still don't have my card. Piece of advice, go to FED and the releasing officer will tell you how to get it fast!!!!