Where do y'all like to hunt varmints? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Where do y'all like to hunt varmints?

jfrey123
05-08-2008, 12:24
Coyotes? Jack rabbits? Where do some of you guys have the best luck?

(I'm looking for areas 1hr or so from Reno, but I think this thread might be useful for people in the entire state) :wavey:

crazypilot
06-01-2008, 15:05
No one in Reno knows any spots? Okay, how about the Las Vegas area?

compscotty
06-14-2008, 23:30
bump this thread...id like to know too

legeslv
06-27-2008, 22:45
I would like to know where people in the Vegas go as well. I have searched just about every hill and bush around southern Nevada to find some cotton tails, and finally had to go up north of Alamo to find any luck.

Rabbit does taste good, but I do not know if getting up at 3:00am to get to the location by sunrise is worth it.

Slmpickins26
07-20-2008, 21:46
I would like to know where people in the Vegas go as well. I have searched just about every hill and bush around southern Nevada to find some cotton tails, and finally had to go up north of Alamo to find any luck.

Rabbit does taste good, but I do not know if getting up at 3:00am to get to the location by sunrise is worth it.

Why would you do that? Spot light hunting is permited in NV. I know a few good places to go. Searchlight used to be great for zpping jack's. I hear it's still good for yotes though. Anybody want to go?

SLM

crazypilot
07-20-2008, 22:20
Why would you do that? Spot light hunting is permited in NV. I know a few good places to go. Searchlight used to be great for zpping jack's. I hear it's still good for yotes though. Anybody want to go?
SLM

I'm in..

superspud
07-24-2008, 21:48

SLM

i would LOVE to get a piece of that... i moved here from texas about a year and a half ago and have been crying myself to sleep every night... i need some hunting....

seriously, lets work out a trip

Slmpickins26
07-24-2008, 22:00
i would LOVE to get a piece of that... i moved here from texas about a year and a half ago and have been crying myself to sleep every night... i need some hunting....

seriously, lets work out a trip

Yeah I'm in for sure. Just got a GSG5 that should be good for the jacks. And almost finnished with the current AR project for the yotes. I'm normaly off sundays and mondays. So saturday night is good for me. IM me if anbody wants to go.

SLM