rcbc cabuyao holdup [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : rcbc cabuyao holdup

choi_tan2000
05-16-2008, 00:05
Eight killed, one hurt in Cabuyao bank raid
Eight bank employees were killed and another one was in critical condition in a bank robbery in Cabuyao, Laguna Friday.

Chief Superintendent Ricardo Padilla, Calabarzon police director, said the initial theory of the investigators was that the robbers were already inside the Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation branch at the Science Park, when the employees reported for work Friday morning.

Padilla said the robbers shot the employees to the head, which gave police investigators suspicions that the victims knew the assailants.

“Kilala nila ang mga magnanakaw that’s why there were all killed. They were shot in the head,” Padilla told ANC television.

Police have yet to identify the victims.

The bodies of the seven victims, including the bank manager, were discovered inside the building while the body of a security guard was found outside, Padilla said.

Another employee, who was also shot to the head, was in critical condition.

Padilla suspects that the crime took place before 9 a.m. He said RCBC clients were the ones who discovered the crime.

Police are hunting down two of the bank's security guards. Padilla said one of the security guards reports in the morning shift while the other in the evening shift.

Padilla has also created a task force to go after the perpetrators.

“I already created [a] task force to deal with this heinous crime. I’m not going to stop unless this case is solved. Hindi na gawa ng tao ito, gawa na ito ng hayop,” he said.

EVERYBODY WAS SHOT IN THE "HEAD" SOUND EXECUTION TO ME

horge
05-16-2008, 02:31
What is this world coming to??
The animals that commited those murders need to be caught and killed.

XXXyzledge
05-16-2008, 02:50
they must be skinned alive!

choi_tan2000
05-16-2008, 02:52
you're right sir horge

for me, just me, they should be hunted like animals. in my opinion the bud guys try to ope the vault at night but they cant so they wait till employees come and let them open the vault, when the manager / cashier refused ?
they threaten them to kill other employee one by one... these people where executed at point blanck in the head.. no mercy people. kainis walang nakahalata agad..

my friends from laguna PPO is no conducting a follow on this case i hope they can get this people and make liable on what they did.

god bless the victims and their families

atmarcella
05-16-2008, 03:46
grabe. grabe talaga.

the world is generally ok H. this country ain't.

batangueno
05-16-2008, 04:41
Prayers for the victims. Slow and painful death for the murderers. :steamed:

Clusterbomb
05-16-2008, 04:56
Sick! Defintely not a typical grab-the-money-and-run bank heist. God help those perps if the authorities or the vengeful relatives of those victims ever find them!

edtf
05-16-2008, 04:56
DAMN!!! Aholes!!! But please don't call them animals - you guys are insulting the animals (well just being a smart aleck :) ) May they rot in hell after their slow and painful death :steamed:

brawnless
05-16-2008, 06:03
Hope they get caught AND punished.

Poodle
05-16-2008, 07:24
Talagang uso na pinapatay pag holdap. Kawawa naman victims and their families. Kayang pumatay ng 8 tao nang ganun na lang.

nelany
05-16-2008, 09:14
The order from PNP should be shoot to kill. If they surrender also kill! para hindi pamarisan!:steamed:

ahtsay
05-16-2008, 09:17
Am I the only one that noticed that the bad guys are becoming bolder and more violent? They tend to shoot first then take your money...or in this case, kill everyone they see. :shakehead:

Prayers for the victims...

saki1611
05-16-2008, 10:44
just my personal opinion, it's more like a vendetta than a robbery, or both. whatever the real motive, they should be burned not to death only skin deep and keep them alive, bath with alcohol and let them roll in a pool of rock salt. then put them in jail without any medication nor treatment.:burn::burn::burn:

crazy_hans
05-16-2008, 11:44
Am I the only one that noticed that the bad guys are becoming bolder and more violent? They tend to shoot first then take your money...or in this case, kill everyone they see. :shakehead:

Prayers for the victims...

sir clarence ganyan na talaga ngayon my brother is a doctor who treated a lot of stab victims several nights ago, according to him they were stabbed by hold up gang members at Lawton, Manila at around 11pm, no one fought but the robbers decided to stab all the passengers first before mugging them. one of the victims decided to jump and lost her two front teeth in the process and broke her chin as well. anyway why are we surprised? no one really gets punished in the phils nowadays imagine even when the crime rate was soaring high stupid legislators suspended the death penalty, made minors virtually untouchable even when they commit crimes and pardon here and there. only the th phils talaga.tsktsktsk:steamed:

akula
05-16-2008, 16:30
Where are those streets marchers?! These is insanely inhuman! Beyond Human Rights Violation!!!

brawnless
05-16-2008, 17:44
may statement pa si pacheco regarding this incident. gunban as usual. :upeyes:

ans3288
05-16-2008, 17:45
i think new modus operandi is shoot first then grab the loot...

uso maholdup are people carrying cash for a living, byaheros of palay,
baboy, bakal, etc. i heard one story, they held up a PIG van and fired
a shot to the roof of the truck to stop it, bec. the driver was not carrying
cash, he pointed to the trailing vehicle as "the boss who was carrying the money"
they left the truck and proceeded to the jeep at the back, without a word
the robbers opened fire on the jeep and killed the driver. the sad thing was
that the jeep behind WAS IN NO WAY RELATED TO THE TRUCK and the
truck just pointed to that jeep to make an escape. poor guy.

kaya ingat ingat lang dyan...

bikethief
05-16-2008, 18:16
I just woke up and saw this headline on the PDI. I can't imagine being submissive when faced with certain death. Do you guys think any of them tried to fight? If the perps wanted to keep their identities hidden, why not use masks? Was it easier to just eliminate all witnesses? Or was it just more FUN? These people are not only criminals, they are sickos with no conscience. May their souls rot in hell and hope one of my own bullets brings them there.

Oh, and yeah. Nandy Pacheco is an idiot.

dinggaling
05-16-2008, 18:36
The animals that commited those murders need to be caught and killed.

band of glockers, unite! sarap mag form ng posse and hunt them down! :steamed:

atmarcella
05-16-2008, 18:39
summary execution ang nangyari. i watch a lot of FBI files every PM. kahit sa ibang bansa meron mga bangko ninanakawan pero yung papatayin lahat sa loob. grabe. dito palang ako naka encounter ng ganyan. yung north hollywood shootout lumaban sila face to face. meron isang incident dun i forgot where it happened pero pagpasok ng perps basta nalang pinutokan ang teller but the FBI caught the perps and isang tao lang yun dito syam. grabe.

BrassKnuckle
05-16-2008, 19:41
Oh, and yeah. Nandy Pacheco is an idiot.

I definitely agree! If just one of those bank employees had a gun on his/her person then the outcome may not have been this bad.

Now Nandy wants to disarm even more law-abiding citizens. He's a Godsend to the criminals.

blankpoint
05-16-2008, 19:49
shoot to kill!!! i cant imagine killing a person with my gun, while the person is at his knees and begging to spare his life for his love ones... panu na ang mga anak at mga mahal nila sa buhay??? un ang unang papasok sa isip ko...

i am carrying a gun for my safety and defensive scenario, un bang tamang kill or be killed?...
pero ung mga walang laban na tao tulad nung mga employee sa RCBC, i can never hurt them with my thing...

condolence and prayer for the victims & their family

PS, if you happened to be on that bank, on that very time, & lets say with all your armory, anung una mong dadamputin sa mga baril mo PANGKATAY SA MGA HAYUP NA HOLD-UPer??? sarap cguro noh...

darwin25
05-16-2008, 22:36
Whoever said that when faced by a robber, one should cooperate and just give what they're after so it will end without getting hurt or killed is living in fantasy world. I have long resolved that I will never cooperate and always fight it out. I will never let the bad guys take control of me,even for a fraction of a second. I fought with 3 hold-uppers last year in a knife fight. I will never put myself in a situation that I would have to hope that the bad guys will not decide to kill me.

blankpoint
05-17-2008, 01:34
Whoever said that when faced by a robber, one should cooperate and just give what they're after so it will end without getting hurt or killed is living in fantasy world. I have long resolved that I will never cooperate and always fight it out. I will never let the bad guys take control of me,even for a fraction of a second. I fought with 3 hold-uppers last year in a knife fight. I will never put myself in a situation that I would have to hope that the bad guys will not decide to kill me.

wow! pero sir hindi ba dlicado masyado yun? katakot naman un! knife lang...

bertud ng putik
05-17-2008, 02:08
talaga naman masyado ng malulupit ang tao sa mundo, wala ng diyos na kilala.

isuzu
05-17-2008, 17:34
IMO, work of amateurs. Professionals would just take your money, shoot if you try to fight them.

monsignor28
05-18-2008, 09:23
Unfortunately the only hope of the PNP to solve the robbery died today in the hospital adding to the list of fatalities of the RCBC Bank Robbery.

edtf
05-18-2008, 19:14
Unfortunately the only hope of the PNP to solve the robbery died today in the hospital adding to the list of fatalities of the RCBC Bank Robbery.

I don't believe the truth will be buried with the last victim. They should have other leads and other witnesses. There is no such thing as a perfect crime. If the police are serious and work hard for it they would be able to get the devils

choi_tan2000
05-18-2008, 19:47
i agree with with most of you guys here specialy sir saki and isuzu,

on my own opinion yeah they are not prof, robbers.......

if am not mistaken, they dont even have a car they just used one of the emplyees car.. also prof robbers move fast and dont intend to hurt anyone if posible.

*** i just read some articles i think the pnp will be having a lead na un boss nung client na napatay.. i hope she can shed light on this..

i hope one of this days well read in news papaer that this people are dead already..

god bless the victims sory guys i got emotional.. i hate this people

isuzu
05-18-2008, 20:47
I don't believe the truth will be buried with the last victim. They should have other leads and other witnesses. There is no such thing as a perfect crime. If the police are serious and work hard for it they would be able to get the devils

Yup! Somebody will talk, eventually. The PNP will just need to have extra eyes and ears on the streets.

brawnless
05-18-2008, 20:59
via the inquirer report today, investigators claim to have a witnesses (driver of the depositor's rep who saw something was wrong and sped away).

+1 on the 'no perfect crime', hope these people are punished soon.

monsignor28
05-18-2008, 22:21
PNP claims that they have another witness. Lets just pray for a quick resolution of this issue and the culprits be placed behind bars.

I agree, theres no such thing as a perfect crime, one way or another, someone will tell the truth on what happened and who did it. It may take time though.

edtf
05-18-2008, 22:30
I hope they will put up a fight when they are about to be caught and the police show them no mercy at all!!!

Evan N. Payawal
05-18-2008, 23:49
The comments I read before about the victims in the Virginia tech massacre in the US come to mind. Looks like none of them even attempted to protect themselves, as they were shot.

The danger with relying on others to protect you.
The flawed thinking that so long as you don't hurt anyone else, no one will hurt you.
As this whole thing reminds us, bad things happen to good people, all the time.

I am in NO WAY blaming the victims. One should never be ashamed of never wanting to hurt anybody.

But the fact is, we don't live in paradise. Evil people do walk among us.
That's why I choose to be armed. And I resent it when naive individuals suggest that being armed is like looking for trouble.

darth board
05-19-2008, 07:31
pag nahuli yang mga yan ipagtatanggol nanaman ng mga human rights lawyer yang mga yan.:steamed:

rheyr
05-19-2008, 11:04
guys here's the updated news from GMA 7,

5 ‘cops’ logged in before RCBC robbery-massacre

05/19/2008 | 11:02 PM

MANILA, Philippines - Five men who introduced themselves as cops were among the first visitors of the Rizal Commercial Banking Corp. in Cabuyao, Laguna, last Friday shortly before the bloody robbery there that left 10 people dead.

A report by Dan Tingcungco in GMA's 24 Oras identified the five as P/Insp. Jun Alvares, PO1 Allan Paule, PO1 Boy Mina, PO1 Gerly Ona, and PO1 Albert Malaya.

Probers however failed to find these names in the list of Philippine National Police (PNP) personnel.

The television report said the names of the five were contained in the logbook recovered by the investigators at the crime scene.

"Tinitignan natin yung authencity ng logbook, kung siya talaga ang sumulat nito, at kung siya man, freewill ba niya ito o under duress (We're checking if the security guard was the one who entered the names in the logbook. And if he did, we want to find out if he did it on his own freewill or under duress)," said Sr. Supt. Felipe Rojas, provincial director of the Laguna police.

The security guard, Baltazar Aguilando, was among the fatalities in the robbery-massacre.

Based also on the logbook, the five surrendered an armalite and a magazine ammunition upon entering the bank.

The report quoted probers as saying that the five arrived on the scene onboard a white Toyota Revo that had no plate number. It was not clear whether it was the same vehicle recovered by the police after the incident.

Four witnesses, two of them the bank's night shift guards, are already in police custody to shed light on what is now considered as the worse case of bank robbery in the country.

In a separate report by Q-TV's News on Q, Philippine National Police Chief Dir. Gen. Avelino Razon Jr said one of the suspects has already been identified by a witness from the PNP's photo gallery of bank robbery suspects. He did not elaborate.

The 24 Oras report said the suspect, who was the driver of the getaway vehicle, has been previously involved in a bank robbery in Cavite province and was currently out on bail. - GMANews.TV

Tejeron
05-19-2008, 11:06
pag nahuli yang mga yan ipagtatanggol nanaman ng mga human rights lawyer yang mga yan.:steamed:

yan mga HR lawyers dapat ipalit sa mga victims na yan :steamed::steamed:

Allegra
05-19-2008, 17:31
My ssuki hardware store just got robbed
4 guys in motorcycles
I told him ok lang naka motor
Pag naka fx o van , lumaban na siya

Anybody have tips on counter survellance? How would you know sinusurvellance ka na pala ng masasamang loob?

choi_tan2000
05-19-2008, 19:18
nice question si alegra

edtf
05-19-2008, 19:27
I guess you just have to be aware of your surroundings. You have to be constantly observing the people around your establishment and how they react when you look at them. As an exercise when you go to work or wherever your destination is: just sit in your car for a few seconds and look at the people around you observe how they move what they are carrying what they are looking at etc etc. It is like becoming a chismoso/sa :) - look what other people around you are doing. Hate to say this but you just have to be paranoid with people around you

Allegra
05-19-2008, 19:36
I guess you just have to be aware of your surroundings. You have to be constantly observing the people around your establishment and how they react when you look at them. As an exercise when you got to work or wherever your destination is: just sit in your car for a few seconds and look at the people around you observe how they move what they are carrying what they are looking at etc etc. It is like becoming a chismoso :) - look what other people around you are doing. Hate to say this but you just have to be paranoid with people around you

The problem is you dont know what they look like
Ok sana kung puro sila panget , may tendncy ka mag profile pero
They can be women ,kunyari ahente ng lupa , taga municipio , water district etc
People w/ a reason tumambay at magtanong tanong

edtf
05-19-2008, 19:51
The problem is you dont know what they look like
Ok sana kung puro sila panget , may tendncy ka mag profile pero
They can be women ,kunyari ahente ng lupa , taga municipio , water district etc
People w/ a reason tumambay at magtanong tanong

aaahhh tama ka there is a tendency to profile which will be wrong - observe the actions not looks. At yung mga patanong tanong - ay naku magingat kayo diyan - always be suspicious of people asking questions - be paranoid. Mentally note what they ask and how they act. Parang data bank mo yon - subukan mo for today just look around you you will notice a lot of things that you will not notice on a regular day. Reminds me of the subject of the photo mag I read - unseen world :)

Wp.22
05-19-2008, 20:16
Before dito sa main office namin may napansin yung guard namin na mga tao na almost daily parang nagsusurveillance sila minsan nagtatanong pa sa unsuspecting workers. Tumawag kami sa pulis dinampot yun pala mga taga KMU ang mga loko nabuko tuloy na gusto nila kaming infiltrate.

edtf
05-19-2008, 20:44
Before dito sa main office namin may napansin yung guard namin na mga tao na almost daily parang nagsusurveillance sila minsan nagtatanong pa sa unsuspecting workers. Tumawag kami sa pulis dinampot yun pala mga taga KMU ang mga loko nabuko tuloy na gusto nila kaming infiltrate.

Yan yung hindi ko alam kung anong gawin or bigyan sulosyon - kung tayo listo sa mga tanong tanong ng mga tao eeehhhh what should we do with employees or even everyday tambays like tiga benta ng buko or any other sidewalk vendor na lagi nasa tabi ninyo? For sure napakadali lapitan sila at tanungin ng parang innocent questions - pala surveillance questions na pala yon against you :(

- e.g. while taking fishballs - and you arrive.
Man talking to vendor
Man: sino yan?
Vendor: ah yan ang mayari nito (points at establishment)
Man: aaahhhh araw araw pala siya pumupunta dito ano.
Vendro: Oo araw araw yan dumadating yan mga ganitong oras din pero paminsan minsan tanghali na
Man: talaga ha sige 10 pisong fishball pa

crazy_hans
05-19-2008, 21:21
guys here's the updated news from GMA 7,

5 ‘cops’ logged in before RCBC robbery-massacre

05/19/2008 | 11:02 PM

MANILA, Philippines - Five men who introduced themselves as cops were among the first visitors of the Rizal Commercial Banking Corp. in Cabuyao, Laguna, last Friday shortly before the bloody robbery there that left 10 people dead.

A report by Dan Tingcungco in GMA's 24 Oras identified the five as P/Insp. Jun Alvares, PO1 Allan Paule, PO1 Boy Mina, PO1 Gerly Ona, and PO1 Albert Malaya.

Probers however failed to find these names in the list of Philippine National Police (PNP) personnel.

The television report said the names of the five were contained in the logbook recovered by the investigators at the crime scene.

"Tinitignan natin yung authencity ng logbook, kung siya talaga ang sumulat nito, at kung siya man, freewill ba niya ito o under duress (We're checking if the security guard was the one who entered the names in the logbook. And if he did, we want to find out if he did it on his own freewill or under duress)," said Sr. Supt. Felipe Rojas, provincial director of the Laguna police.

The security guard, Baltazar Aguilando, was among the fatalities in the robbery-massacre.

Based also on the logbook, the five surrendered an armalite and a magazine ammunition upon entering the bank.

The report quoted probers as saying that the five arrived on the scene onboard a white Toyota Revo that had no plate number. It was not clear whether it was the same vehicle recovered by the police after the incident.

Four witnesses, two of them the bank's night shift guards, are already in police custody to shed light on what is now considered as the worse case of bank robbery in the country.

In a separate report by Q-TV's News on Q, Philippine National Police Chief Dir. Gen. Avelino Razon Jr said one of the suspects has already been identified by a witness from the PNP's photo gallery of bank robbery suspects. He did not elaborate.

The 24 Oras report said the suspect, who was the driver of the getaway vehicle, has been previously involved in a bank robbery in Cavite province and was currently out on bail. - GMANews.TV

this is the problem.anyone can buy police uniforms kasi eh.dun lang sa labas ng crame everything can be bought no question asked just pay meron ka na.pati name plate mo gagawin na doon pati wallet ma may lalagyan ng badge and holster set and ranks, patches, stickers pati yun mga awards like kagitingan award.

saki1611
05-20-2008, 04:43
My ssuki hardware store just got robbed
4 guys in motorcycles
I told him ok lang naka motor
Pag naka fx o van , lumaban na siya

Anybody have tips on counter survellance? How would you know sinusurvellance ka na pala ng masasamang loob?

be sensitive to what is unusual in your surroundings, do not entertain business that is stranger to you, like people you don't know. if you can afford to have one, install a cctv on your stores or house gates, even fake cameras would help for bluffing. review everyday what's on the tape and take note on those same people taken on the tape without official business in your area. the key is be sensitive and be suspicious but do not be paranoid, ask strangers roaming around your vicinity what's their business there but be alert in doing this. this is just some...

edtf
05-20-2008, 07:38
be sensitive to what is unusual in your surroundings, do not entertain business that is stranger to you, like people you don't know. if you can afford to have one, install a cctv on your stores or house gates, even fake cameras would help for bluffing. review everyday what's on the tape and take note on those same people taken on the tape without official business in your area. the key is be sensitive and be suspicious but do not be paranoid, ask strangers roaming around your vicinity what's their business there but be alert in doing this. this is just some...

YES sensitive and suspicious is a better term then paranoid. Yup those are the right terms!!

atmarcella
05-22-2008, 23:07

im just wondering kung bakit ang bilis ng pnp magsabi na baka under duress ang guard nung sinulat nya mga pangngalan. kung under duress sya sasabihin paba ng perps na "lagay mo dyan me isang aramalite kami sinurender". c'mon bat hindi nila investigate muna kung sino mga to. afterwich saan ba mga to nung nangyari ang incidente. i have a feeling these are the same guys that did this horrible thing.

kristiansen
05-22-2008, 23:36
yes,same question.why do they allow anybody to buy police and military uniform there.or anywhere for that matter.just came from bicol by land last week and there were number fo checkpoints along the way and you wouldn't know if those are legit LEO's? sorry for the OT.

this is the problem.anyone can buy police uniforms kasi eh.dun lang sa labas ng crame everything can be bought no question asked just pay meron ka na.pati name plate mo gagawin na doon pati wallet ma may lalagyan ng badge and holster set and ranks, patches, stickers pati yun mga awards like kagitingan award.

kerwin
05-23-2008, 10:29
photos of the victims were e mailed to me. they were all headshots. in one pic, you could clearly see the gunpowder burn on the face of the victim. they were shot really close.

Ito yung link ng rcbc cabuyao robbery. hindi maganda ang pics na ito. wag nang buksan kung ayaw nyo.

http://www.yehey.com/boards/default.aspx?g=posts&m=171079#171079

may the souls of the victims rest in peace.

saki1611
05-23-2008, 16:52
im just wondering kung bakit ang bilis ng pnp magsabi na baka under duress ang guard nung sinulat nya mga pangngalan. kung under duress sya sasabihin paba ng perps na "lagay mo dyan me isang aramalite kami sinurender". c'mon bat hindi nila investigate muna kung sino mga to. afterwich saan ba mga to nung nangyari ang incidente. i have a feeling these are the same guys that did this horrible thing.

In fairness with the PNP as the chief pnp said "baka" it means not yet conclusive. IMHO, it looks more likely that way that he was under duress, who wouldn't be intimidated to be visited by 5 or 6 armed men, take note also, it was not said if these people were in police uniform. It could have been that these monsters came and pretended to be cops in official business, to get access inside the bank and waited every employee inside the bank bafore doing the crime.

nelany
05-23-2008, 22:15
LEO man o hindi dapat ratratin yan para mabawasan itong mga walang hiya na ito.

Hindi kana rin mag titiwala sa LEO lalo nat hindi mo kilala. Karamihan dyan puro durobo!! Kunti nalang ang natitirang matino!

PMMA97
05-26-2008, 20:49
Sad indeed.

My brother-in-laws wife is working at RCBC SBMA and I have to really point out the lousiness of the security of the bank. This is an eye opener to RCBC management and the rest of the Bankers group to beef up security and intelligence.

choi_tan2000
05-27-2008, 02:43
PPMA97

tama ka bro its a security badly needs improvments not only to this bank..

well, rcbc is only one eye opener not only not only to their bank but to the whole banking industry....

a tragic holpdup happens not so long time ago in an adjusent town of cabuyao-starosa.. when land bank sta rosa branch service vehicle where held up ad brutally killed the guards, teller and driver of LBP. katabi lng ito ng cabuyao.

after the incident the then chief PNP coordinated with the banking industry and required all bank to use armored car services rather than using plain commercial vehicles which is an easy target for holpuppers. the incident took 3-4 4 lives that time and took a lot of m16 and m14 amoos.. the teller took almost 20 rounds of m16 (wasak ang likod) the drivers face was alomost unidentifieable and two gurds died at the back of pick up..

and they only took around 350000 cash imagine..

how many lives should be taken for our authorities to impose strick banking rules>>>>..... just because bank dont wwant to invest on securities...

my prayer on all this victims souls

PNPO should work harder with BSP to help installing more strict securty programs

bisoy
05-27-2008, 18:14
PPMA97

tama ka bro its a security badly needs improvments not only to this bank..

well, rcbc is only one eye opener not only not only to their bank but to the whole banking industry....

a tragic holpdup happens not so long time ago in an adjusent town of cabuyao-starosa.. when land bank sta rosa branch service vehicle where held up ad brutally killed the guards, teller and driver of LBP. katabi lng ito ng cabuyao.

after the incident the then chief PNP coordinated with the banking industry and required all bank to use armored car services rather than using plain commercial vehicles which is an easy target for holpuppers. the incident took 3-4 4 lives that time and took a lot of m16 and m14 amoos.. the teller took almost 20 rounds of m16 (wasak ang likod) the drivers face was alomost unidentifieable and two gurds died at the back of pick up..

and they only took around 350000 cash imagine..

how many lives should be taken for our authorities to impose strick banking rules>>>>..... just because bank dont wwant to invest on securities...

my prayer on all this victims souls

PNPO should work harder with BSP to help installing more strict securty programs

i have no intentions of starting an argument here but it is not PNP's fault naman if the banks use private/commercial cars instead of their armored cars. walang hawak ang PNP at hindi nila ma monitor lahat ng galaw ng lahat ng banks. but let me say that bawal talaga ito sa banking industry. if in case such a hold up happens, hindi sila covered sa insurance.

monsignor28
05-27-2008, 19:19
A friend of mine sent me a copy of the pics of the victims. I cant believe the person/s who did it can sleep at night and count the money they took from RCBC. Dont know where the pics come from but it looks like it comes from an investigator because the shots are really clear.

edtf
05-27-2008, 22:44
I agree that people should avail of armored car services BUT you would need a daily min bal of 1million in order to avail of this service. Then there is the tons of paper work and approval for the service. There are times that it is too much of a hassle that even the branch themselves would rather work around it for the client.

ans3288
05-28-2008, 05:37
i have copies of the pix, too gruesome to even post it... kawawa ang mga tao.

atmarcella
05-30-2008, 08:53
Hindi kana rin mag titiwala sa LEO lalo nat hindi mo kilala. Karamihan dyan puro durobo!! Kunti nalang ang natitirang matino!

now they're saying "baka unipormado yung gumawa".

atmarcella
05-30-2008, 09:34
no offense meant to cops in this forum. its just that i had this gut feeling that the ones who did this were "bad cops" and just last weekend i talked to one of our club members who's wife works for rcbc san pablo and if you recall one of those killed is from here so they attended the "burol" and he said the inside scoop is "mga pulis nga daw gumawa. sila yung last nag patrolya nung araw na yun".

nelany
05-30-2008, 09:49
"CABUYAO MASSACRE SUSPECT. NCRPO Director Geary Barias answers questions from media in Camp Crame Friday as he presents Richard Gomolon, a former Army soldier arrested and charged as a suspect in the bloody May 16 RCBCB robbery in Cabuyao, Laguna, in which 10 persons were killed. Charges have been filed against Gomolon and five other suspects. PNP PIO"

Latest update from Inquirer, massacre suspect na nahuli is an ex ARMY!

atmarcella
05-30-2008, 21:58
massacre suspect na nahuli is an ex ARMY!

well. you gotta have prior experience to pull off something like what they did in cabuyao. experience in killing and firearms.

Allegra
05-31-2008, 00:40
well. you gotta have prior experience to pull off something like what they did in cabuyao. experience in killing and firearms.

You dont really have to be ex army to have proir experience w/ violence
All you have to do is live in the boondocks of Calamba or Tanuan :)
Ang tatapang ng tao jan :)
Of course if you ask their relatives , nakabait ng mga kamag anak nila , walang kinalaman sa holdapan / patayan / kidnapping / carnapping etc

jimbullet
05-31-2008, 02:51
Unfortunately it was really quite typical for such a heist. Haad suspected it as well. No offense to our LEO's which I believe is sad that the good ones in uniform are once again tainted.

edtf
05-31-2008, 04:47
I just wished they put up a fight! They should have been sent to hell :(

bulm540
05-31-2008, 05:52
did the bank have any surveillance or security cameras? That would have help a great deal in the investigation.

edtf
05-31-2008, 06:00
did the bank have any surveillance or security cameras? That would have help a great deal in the investigation.

Yes they did but it was deactivated. Alarms were also deactivated. One of those implicated was one of the guards.

choi_tan2000
06-01-2008, 19:58
i have no intentions of starting an argument here but it is not PNP's fault naman if the banks use private/commercial cars instead of their armored cars. walang hawak ang PNP at hindi nila ma monitor lahat ng galaw ng lahat ng banks. but let me say that bawal talaga ito sa banking industry. if in case such a hold up happens, hindi sila covered sa insurance.

bro bisoy,

ya tama ka its not PNP's fault al im saying is after the incident and PNP call the attention of the banking industry eh sumunod namn mga banks. but as i was saying banks may not so keen on following BSP rules and requirements because they dont see the urgency so the Police can help this bank understand..

i mean with proper information and assistance with BSP to help bank whats the best equiptment to use.. minimum requireemnts na kasi sa mga bangko cameras and burglur alarms pero a lot of banks cant follow this. so PNP might help then talga.. give assistance and a little training will help..

Naniniwala kasi ako na dapat eh me magandang relasyon ang mga bangko at kapulisan para maiwasn mga ganitong incident or kung hindi maiwasan eh mabawasaan..

peace bro's

atmarcella
06-02-2008, 02:31
this incident reminds me of the lawyer who shot the girl in the traffic altercation para walang reliable witness. same thing happened here. kahit ano pa sabihin ng PNP wala sila reliable witness. lahat na hawak nila or pinatay man nila mga usual suspects. walang 100% sure na nahuli kasi walang reliable witness.

saki1611
06-02-2008, 05:17
this incident reminds me of the lawyer who shot the girl in the traffic altercation para walang reliable witness. same thing happened here. kahit ano pa sabihin ng PNP wala sila reliable witness. lahat na hawak nila or pinatay man nila mga usual suspects. walang 100% sure na nahuli kasi walang reliable witness.

i read all your post bro, but it seems that it all boils down that every crime occurred in RP is PNP's fault. the thread talks about the RCBC massacre but you set example like the traffic incident happened in Pasig just to implicate the failure of the PNP. the ideal ratio of police to nation's population is 1:500 but presently we have 1:1000 which means monitoring 100% of criminal acts against populace is far beyond to achieve. the PNP, particularly in Makati City Police, created the Force Multiplier that composed of the Barangay Tanods and Security of different establishments, yet it's not that effective because they lack of police power. the success of the PNP, which i strongly believe relies on the active support of the community, without the proper cooperation of people who knew about crimes and have not reported it, and even the unwillingness of the victims to file charges against these criminals leads to unsolved crimes, as well as the result of increase in numbers of criminals. the citizenry should also do their part in preventing crimes, let us not expose ourselves to the criminals to be a would be victims. if banks would have their own counter measures against these robbers i believe these kind of criminal acts if not totally prevented at least can be minimized. the robbers now are being more ruthless and sophisticated yet the banks have the same kind of security plans for almost 20yrs.

no offense taken bro, just a perspective of a LEO.

atmarcella
06-02-2008, 08:11
di naman cguro kasalanan ng pnp yun kasi hindi naman pnp gumawa nun eh. but the fact remains that what criminals are doing now is to kill all witnesses bcos they know that the only way they'll land in jail is if someone points a finger at them.

but there are other ways to prove a crime or to hunt down criminals. what if the pnp had software that could match fingerprints? and they had a fingerprint database. all they had to do was collect fingerprints at cabuyao and try to match it with their criminal fingerprint database.

if you really want to ask me who's fault is it my opinion is it is the fault of the catholic church for interfering whenever the government wants to implement aggressive family planning.

imagine a country where jobs outnumber the people.

do you think cabuyao will happen?

edtf
06-02-2008, 16:26
di naman cguro kasalanan ng pnp yun kasi
<snip>
if you really want to ask me who's fault is it my opinion is it is the fault of the catholic church for interfering whenever the government wants to implement aggressive family planning.

YES!!!! Why?! because there are people who are evil and would rather steal and kill than earn an honest living.

bulm540
06-02-2008, 20:36
Ditto on that one. Henious crimes happen everywhere even here in the land of oppurtunity.

saki1611
06-03-2008, 02:56
di naman cguro kasalanan ng pnp yun kasi hindi naman pnp gumawa nun eh. but the fact remains that what criminals are doing now is to kill all witnesses bcos they know that the only way they'll land in jail is if someone points a finger at them.

but there are other ways to prove a crime or to hunt down criminals. what if the pnp had software that could match fingerprints? and they had a fingerprint database. all they had to do was collect fingerprints at cabuyao and try to match it with their criminal fingerprint database.

naku lagot ka kay poodle.:supergrin:

i thinks it's nobody's fault. there are 3 prerequisites that a crime can be accomplished: 1. knowledge, 2. desire, 3. opportunity; without one of these, crime cannot be achieved . everyone can have knowledge in doing a crime, but not everyone has desires. combining the two, desire and knowledge, without opportunity still the crime can not be done.

Allegra
06-03-2008, 04:55
naku lagot ka kay poodle.:supergrin:

i thinks it's nobody's fault. there are 3 prerequisites that a crime can be accomplished: 1. knowledge, 2. desire, 3. opportunity; without one of these, crime cannot be achieved . everyone can have knowledge in doing a crime, but not everyone has desires. combining the two, desire and knowledge, without opportunity still the crime can not be done.

In 12 years we'll have 25M more Filipinos
They are going to need more LEO's as well as teachers, farmers, etc
We're the ones paying for their needs
We need to export more pinoys

atmarcella
06-03-2008, 07:45
ang desire nila to commit a crime as horrifying as cabuyao wouldnt be so great if they had decent jobs. max of 2 children only. maybe even their wives could be earning. kaso lang wala eh. wala na nga trabaho. mahigit lima pa ang anak. housewife pa si wifey. combine that with knowledge and opportunity what do you get?

cabuyao!

atmarcella
06-04-2008, 07:53
share ko sa inyo personal experience ko when it comes to birth control dito sa atin. 3rd yr. high school ako bumili ako condom sa mercury drug. imagine 15yrs. old ako nun syempre medyo nahihya ako. so paglapit nang tindera sabi ko sa kanya pabulong "miss pabili condom" sabi nya "ano?" ka ko "condom". alam nyo naman mercury drug ang dami tao kasabay mo bumibili. sabi ng tindera out loud "ah condom". sabi ng ale sa tabi ko "iho ang bata mo pa" sa loob loob ko "eh assumptinista girlfriend ko eh". not to degrade assumptionistas im sure most of them are decent. maybe some just want to have fun. anyway back to topic. when i was 10yrs old we went on vacation sa america and one time we fetched my cousin from his school and i wanted kitkat from the vending machine. i accidentally pushed the wrong button and out came out something that im sure was not chocolate. so i brought it to my dad and he smiled and told me "thats a condom, give that to me, here another coin, this time press the right button".

my point is that how easy it is to buy a condom in prosperous countries. maybe thats why they are prosperous.

CatsMeow
06-04-2008, 19:16
share ko sa inyo personal experience ko when it comes to birth control dito sa atin. 3rd yr. high school ako bumili ako condom sa mercury drug. imagine 15yrs. old ako nun syempre medyo nahihya ako. so paglapit nang tindera sabi ko sa kanya pabulong "miss pabili condom" sabi nya "ano?" ka ko "condom". alam nyo naman mercury drug ang dami tao kasabay mo bumibili. sabi ng tindera out loud "ah condom". sabi ng ale sa tabi ko "iho ang bata mo pa" sa loob loob ko "eh assumptinista girlfriend ko eh". not to degrade assumptionistas im sure most of them are decent. maybe some just want to have fun. anyway back to topic. when i was 10yrs old we went on vacation sa america and one time we fetched my cousin from his school and i wanted kitkat from the vending machine. i accidentally pushed the wrong button and out came out something that im sure was not chocolate. so i brought it to my dad and he smiled and told me "thats a condom, give that to me, here another coin, this time press the right button".

my point is that how easy it is to buy a condom in prosperous countries. maybe thats why they are prosperous.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Now I know where the idea for that commercial with that stuttering gentleman who wanted to buy a condom came from.

zorkd
06-05-2008, 08:21
what is your opinion on how this affects the perception of the public that it is still a good idea for licensed people to surrender their weapons to the bank guards? they usually don't have a safe clearing area, have no real safe storage for the guns. i think its better that armed people just present their documents and be allowed to go about their banking.

atmarcella
06-05-2008, 08:32
but you can do that. cant you? cos i noticed most bank guards dont do a body search. you dont even have to present your documents.

zorkd
06-05-2008, 08:34
you can, but some banks do have a sign requesting you "deposit your firearm to guard on duty", i just comply, usually.

saki1611
06-05-2008, 09:56
but you can do that. cant you? cos i noticed most bank guards dont do a body search. you dont even have to present your documents.

yes, it's ok if you're a regular customer in a bank, bank personnel and guards know you. the predicament is when they noticed your gun while inside a bank and you're not known there, and you didn't informed them about it. the least scenario would probably confiscating your fa and revoking your ptc if the LEO's will be serious in filing a case against you, if they won't, it might cost you something.

choi_tan2000
06-05-2008, 19:34
ya sir saki is right, you can if your a regular, but still a call of bank management, but for me i always tel the gurad and deposit my fa, if they signal me to just came in ok il give them a smile simply hehehe.. thanks..

darwin25
06-06-2008, 04:37

Hahaha. Makes me remember one time in one Watson's branch in SM North Edsa, me and my wife overheard a man returning and asking for a refund for a pack of condoms he wasn't able to use.

atmarcella
06-06-2008, 08:45
why did you edit your post choi?

Allegra
06-06-2008, 09:36
Mainit yata ang bangko ngayon
BGs are switching to hardware stores
I know at least 3 hardware na hinoldap magkakasunod , 2 in Laguna and 1 sa Quezon

Sa Quezon , they were about to close shop , ang bibilis pumasok
Before my friend knew what was happening there's a guy wrapping his arm around her neck and a gun to her head
The employess were forced to lie on the floor by a knife to the neck
10min their gone

choi_tan2000
06-09-2008, 19:46
nagkamali lang po sir

sorry