Firearms Unlimited in Pittsburgh ?? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Firearms Unlimited in Pittsburgh ??

rich e
05-17-2008, 21:31
Does anyone know if this shop will ever re-open. I heard the owner had some legal issues..There was a woman working there last year, now its closed..

Vitamin G
05-19-2008, 21:16
I havn't been there for years. I remember when I went, i thought it was a little shady. That didn't stop me from picking up a LNIB kimber TLE when they first came out for about $500. I figured it would have some kind of problem, and it being my first 1911 i'd have to have it looked over, but it was flawless.

I also remember them being fully stocked on EBR's, AK's, and EBS's (evil black shotguns)

Sluf01
05-26-2008, 21:52
Yeah, it's pretty much closed now.. You might want to check out Ace's down in Washington County.. Lotta neato guns and such..

rich e
05-28-2008, 18:56
Been to Aces a few times . I bought my G21 there during Glock days a few years ago.I just like having a few shops close to home and hate seeing them close up

deutscheglocker
06-01-2008, 16:16
You could try Federal Firearms on Thoms Run Road.

I'm not sure when E.R. Shaw is going to open in Bridgeville nor do I know what inventory they will have. They currently have an ad in the window for various positions. No terget date is posted as far as i know.

DG

Here is a thread I started on Pafoa about this shop. More details regarding the owners alleged shooting.

http://www.pafoa.org/forum/shops-20/4038-new-gun-shop-bridgeville-pa.html