Another Laguna Massacre [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Another Laguna Massacre

brawnless
05-19-2008, 18:09
http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/inquirerheadlines/nation/view/20080520-137594/Another-Laguna-massacre-8-shot-dead

Allegra
05-19-2008, 19:30
A cop friend who was assigned here in Laguna told me nuon , jan sa inyo puro nakawan , sa Calamba puro patayan ng patayan
I'm pretty fond of both towns

wtf jack
05-19-2008, 19:32
Standby to lose all your guns..

Allegra
05-19-2008, 19:39

All gunowners unite
All join IPSC competitions and promote peace :)

Basaguleros hindi takot sa police or sa courts
Takot magalit ang kapwa shooters sa kanya though

wtf jack
05-19-2008, 19:51
And I wonder which politician would be first in calling for a nationwide ban for ALL firearms in the hands of non-law enforcement/non-politician citizens.

Clusterbomb
05-19-2008, 19:54

Not if we can help it!

Already, Rep. Joson is probably adding this incident and the one in RCBC, Cabuyao as added ammo to his idiotic "gunless society" campaign. I'll bet on that.

Can gun owners lobby hard (this is not illegal, last time I heard) with sympathetic lawmakers in the Lower House to please knock some sense in the head of Rep. Joson?

Wp.22
05-19-2008, 20:19
according to the news report may suspect na. naiwan yung magzine ng m16 na may name daw ng suspect at na trace na taga doon din sa area.

crazy_hans
05-19-2008, 21:33
Not if we can help it!

Already, Rep. Joson is probably adding this incident and the one in RCBC, Cabuyao as added ammo to his idiotic "gunless society" campaign. I'll bet on that.

Can gun owners lobby hard (this is not illegal, last time I heard) with sympathetic lawmakers in the Lower House to please knock some sense in the head of Rep. Joson?

knock some sense?i highly doubt it, its all about popularity stunt.imagine big words for a brother's convicted murderer buti na lang may pardon otherwise he would still be behind bars now.

chowchow
05-19-2008, 22:11
Ang labas nito suicide gun battle. He knows he s a dead man. I hope they find him in no time.

isuzu
05-19-2008, 22:24

The gun that was used was most probably unlicensed. 99% of guns used in crimes were unlicensed. Gun licensing is one of the biggest income earners for the PNP. I don't think lawmakers and the PNP are that short-sighted to just ban licensed firearms.

glockomolly
05-19-2008, 23:04
Standby to lose all your guns...

Gun ban nanaman? Tanga talaga ng govt pag ginawa nila yun. Diasrming civilians while the criminals are free & roaming around :steamed:

edtf
05-20-2008, 04:18
From GMA news

Suspect in Calamba massacre killed in shootout: police

Agence France-Presse

A man blamed for killing eight people, including four children, in a gun rampage was Tuesday shot dead in a firefight with police, officials said.

The suspect, Bernabe Fiesta, died in a shootout with police who tracked him down to a house on the outskirts of Calamba City near Manila, said regional police Chief Superintendent Ricardo Padilla.

Police launched a manhunt after a man armed with an automatic rifle shot up a cluster of four houses at a farming village outside Calamba before dawn on Monday, killing eight members of two families and some of their farm animals.

The motive of the attack was not known. Four of the victims were children.

"He had no place to go," Padilla said. Investigators recovered from the slain suspect the assault rifle he allegedly used in the killings, the official added.

Police had earlier filed murder charges against Fiesta and an uncle, retired policeman Florencio Peria who owned the weapon.

The retired officer told police his nephew had stolen the gun from him, Padilla said.

BrassKnuckle
05-22-2008, 10:04
I wonder if the outcome would have been that bad if there were legally-armed residents in that neighborhood. :50cal:

We are told to buy fire extinquishers in case of fire, bring umbrellas in case of rain, have a spare tire in case of a flat, use condoms in case of std :rofl:, etc, etc, etc... But we are disarmed in the midst of a crime wave. :crying:

Stupid!

deenoh
05-22-2008, 10:29
Not if we can help it!

FYI, Rep. Joson has already withdrawn his bill about the total gun ban two weeks ago.

kerwin
05-23-2008, 10:37
i remember a case involving a calamba mayor who raped and murdered a U.P. student and her boyfriend... which town was it?

Allegra
05-23-2008, 10:54
That's a Calauan mayor :)

kerwin
05-23-2008, 11:00
thanks boss man allegra... calauan pala yun. :faint: