training [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : training

jem375
05-21-2008, 17:00
Can you believe some training classes want you to pay $350 for the weekend and bring 1200 rounds of rifle ammo and 200 rounds of pistol and of course the gear required is like being in the Army?.... I thought we were almost in trouble with recession and inflation, sure doesn't look like it.........:whistling:

RLDS45S
05-22-2008, 09:14
Trolling for trouble again. :tongueout:
You must not want to be on top of your own skill set! I know for fact you have been offered free training so you could put up or keep your opinions to yourself.

Some people like to be able to hit their targets!

:rofl: Perhaps you should open your own training organization and provide such opportunities and classes!:rofl:

jem375
05-22-2008, 15:28
Trolling for trouble again. :tongueout:
You must not want to be on top of their own your skill set! I know for fact you have been offered free training so you could put up or keep your opinions to yourself.

Some people like to be able to hit their targets!

:rofl: Perhaps you should open your own training organization and provide such opportunities and classes!:rofl: I always wrote that if you think you need training, go right ahead.... and I didn't mention any particular organization.... most of the training organizations have the same requirements so take a hike... and quit cluttering up my thread... my point is the cost, $350 + 1200 rounds of rifle ammo...at least $200-$300, 200 rounds of pistol ammo...at least $80.....so now, the weekend is going to cost you in the area of $700-$730 and possibly more...plus gas to get there...

RLDS45S
05-23-2008, 03:24
If you want to real answers this is not the place so why not go over to TR and post so someone with higher level of training can address your concerns about the # of rounds. This is an old saying from a fellow that knows something about winning....Practice Perfection Ensures Gameday Performance! Repitition is the key to a good skill set!

But if you want to take exception to how someone runs their biz, well either have taken a the class and post a valide AAR or have real world proof that that your training is better. I bet your veiled cheap shots are just a result of pehaps your BAL being too high again? :tongueout::tongueout::tongueout::tongueout::tongueout:

jem375
05-23-2008, 09:51
Hey, if you need instructions on how to shoot, go to a class... I personally think it is a waste of time and money since I doubt if anyone will ever have to use the so-called training involved... I can shoot good enough, been at it for a long, long time, but if you need to learn, go ahead:wavey::wavey::tongueout: Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and it seems you have forgotten that fact....

RLDS45S
05-23-2008, 10:47
JEM375 you can never seem to post anything valid! You have no proof of concept......simply put get of the subject! You got no biz questioning a course syllabus or load out. You are not the instructor nor the student so why? I know why cause you just like to troll for trouble!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

jem375
05-23-2008, 11:54
By the way, I was referring to the high cost of the training, you are the one who seemed to bring up other things that were irrelevant to the post. Try to be more civil next time you answer my posts or don't answer....:upeyes:

Otto Skorzeny
06-02-2008, 17:15
Can you believe some training classes want you to pay $350 for the weekend and bring 1200 rounds of rifle ammo and 200 rounds of pistol and of course the gear required is like being in the Army?.... I thought we were almost in trouble with recession and inflation, sure doesn't look like it.........:whistling:

People pay it. Then again, there are a lot of people more "tactical" than I am.

jem375
06-02-2008, 18:12
People pay it. Then again, there are a lot of people more "tactical" than I am. I assume you mean the would be Rambos?.... :supergrin:

RLDS45S
06-04-2008, 01:44
:tongueout: Lay off the sauce! Oh well stupid is and stupid does! You just got done saying you do not shoot as much as you would like, geez perfect opportunity to get some range time! But, alas you will do as you do! Funny why you have never taken the time to get some actual training from a local vendor so you could provide a real world assesement of the training.....not just trying troll......:tongueout:

jem375
06-04-2008, 19:11
:tongueout: Lay off the sauce! Oh well stupid is and stupid does! You just got done saying you do not shoot as much as you would like, geez perfect opportunity to get some range time! But, alas you will do as you do! Funny why you have never taken the time to get some actual training from a local vendor so you could provide a real world assesement of the training.....not just trying troll......:tongueout: I would like to shoot every day, but don't... that doesn't mean I don't shoot more than a lot of people and I shoot enough to get the job done if needed... still can't be civil, can you?....I think everyone knows who the troll is here...