Tucker Gunleather "IN STOCK" List [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Tucker Gunleather "IN STOCK" List

tonerguy
05-27-2008, 03:50
Yes, Tucker has some holsters in stock, ready to ship.

Here's a link (http://rlcompanyusa.stores.yahoo.net/liofitinstno.html) to the list.

Rob

xd357
06-18-2008, 15:12
i can see that they don't last very long:wavey:

Gordov2
06-22-2008, 00:53
In my experience, Tucker makes the best holsters available today. If you are into high quality, attention to detail, fit, form, and function; and all around perfection, Tucker is the way to go - no question.

Out of all the holsters I own (a lot!) Tucker's holsters are the one's I actually use. Yet they are so nice, and truly pieces of art unto themselves, I get a lot of satisfaction out of simply looking at them! With the "HF-1 rig," "The Answer," and "The Cover-Up Plus," (a few of their best in my opinion), you'll will be beyond pleased! Also true for Tucker's belts: Either his belts, or the "Bullhide Belts" are quite simply the best

I believe Tucker puts Milt Sparks to shame... but that's just my opinion.

BigFameOne
06-22-2008, 01:42
I have an answer for my Glock 19, and absolutely LOVE it. The most comfy rig I have owned. I only wish he did an all leather IWB holster, I have considered trying the ex Heritage, as well as eventually getting a belt holster from him. His quality is TOP NOTCH!

tonerguy
06-22-2008, 11:20
I have an answer for my Glock 19, and absolutely LOVE it. The most comfy rig I have owned. I only wish he did an all leather IWB holster, I have considered trying the ex Heritage, as well as eventually getting a belt holster from him. His quality is TOP NOTCH!

"All leather IWB?" What are you looking for that we don't have? Do you mean with leather loops instead of kydex clips.
I'm not clear.

Thanks,
Rob

tonerguy
06-22-2008, 11:31
In my experience, Tucker makes the best holsters available today. If you are into high quality, attention to detail, fit, form, and function; and all around perfection, Tucker is the way to go - no question.

Out of all the holsters I own (a lot!) Tucker's holsters are the one's I actually use. Yet they are so nice, and truly pieces of art unto themselves, I get a lot of satisfaction out of simply looking at them! With the "HF-1 rig," "The Answer," and "The Cover-Up Plus," (a few of their best in my opinion), you'll will be beyond pleased! Also true for Tucker's belts: Either his belts, or the "Bullhide Belts" are quite simply the best.

Gordov2,
Thanks for the kind words about Tucker Gunleather. I appreciate it.
I love it when people say good things about us, but I'm uncomfortable comparing Tucker's work to others like Milt Sparks.
Their leather is always high quality and well-made. We just take slightly different approaches to making what you guys want.
It's great that there are so many ways to make a holster. It gives us all a lot of great choices.

Thanks,
Rob

BigFameOne
06-22-2008, 11:54
"All leather IWB?" What are you looking for that we don't have? Do you mean with leather loops instead of kydex clips.
I'm not clear.

Thanks,
Rob

That and non colapsible, when I origainlly decided to buy a "real: holster I had to decide between the answer and the vm2. I went with you guys and I have not regreted in the least. I am looking to buy a belt holster from you soon, AND thinking about either a new answer or a texas heritage as my answer is getting worn from constant wear. It is NOWHERE near needing to be retired, I just would like another holster option or two to give this one a break and prolong its life. I have abused it, and carried it non stop and it is the finest hiolster I have ever owned PERIOD.. I love your products and know that I made the right decision buying this holster. It certainly was "The Answer" to my carry dilemma.

Rob you guys are really the best.