Got my permit [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Got my permit

Milky
06-05-2008, 11:24
Well, just checked the mail and my permit came today! Tomorrow is the 120 day mark, so 119 for me. It does say the issue date is the 6th though, so I better not carry till tomorrow! :rofl:

Is it normal for it to be sent with a blank letter? It had my name and address on the paper so it would show through the window in the envelope, but the rest of the paper was blank.

Now I need to order some holsters.

OXCOPS
06-05-2008, 12:59
I am sick and tired of people complaining about it taking so long to get their permits. You people must be freaks or something. I mean, I got my initial permit in 117 days. I don't know what the hold up is for the rest of you!!!

NRA_guy
06-05-2008, 18:19
I am sick and tired of people complaining about it taking so long to get their permits. You people must be freaks or something. I mean, I got my initial permit in 117 days. I don't know what the hold up is for the rest of you!!! I'm betting that was a Friday before a 3-day weekend.

Of course, in those olden days you did have a certain "pull" with the Mississippi LEO establishment. :rofl:

OXCOPS
06-05-2008, 22:20
I'm betting that was a Friday before a 3-day weekend.

Of course, in those olden days you did have a certain "pull" with the Mississippi LEO establishment. :rofl:

And here I was thinking it was my stunning good looks. :cool: I did print myself at the substation for my original set though. :whistling: