Bluegrass holsters [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Bluegrass holsters

wprebeck
06-06-2008, 11:24
I'm assuming that the guy who runs it, is in this forum sometimes. Saw you over on Officer Resource, too..

Got some business questions for you, better addressed via PM/email or phone.

I recently started up a business selling various duty gear/concealment gear/firearms accessories. Might be interested in marketing your holsters; PM me, and we can go from there, if you're interested.

I've got a good base of people to sell to, since I'm an officer at the jail, and the wife is an officer with LMPD. So again, if you're interested, get with me, and we'll take this out of the forum.

Thanks, and I hope I didn't violate any TOS with the post...just trying to hook up with the guy running the company.

Brock Morgan
06-16-2008, 07:45
I'm assuming that the guy who runs it, is in this forum sometimes. Saw you over on Officer Resource, too..

Got some business questions for you, better addressed via PM/email or phone.

I recently started up a business selling various duty gear/concealment gear/firearms accessories. Might be interested in marketing your holsters; PM me, and we can go from there, if you're interested.

I've got a good base of people to sell to, since I'm an officer at the jail, and the wife is an officer with LMPD. So again, if you're interested, get with me, and we'll take this out of the forum.

Thanks, and I hope I didn't violate any TOS with the post...just trying to hook up with the guy running the company.

I sure am here, too! Check your PM's in a minute....