Get tough on guns, get serious about crime prevention [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Get tough on guns, get serious about crime prevention

brawnless
06-08-2008, 17:30
http://opinion.inquirer.net/inquireropinion/columns/view/20080609-141531/Get-tough-on-guns-get-serious-about-crime-prevention

Commentary
Get tough on guns, get serious about crime prevention

By Nandy Pacheco
Philippine Daily Inquirer
First Posted 00:36:00 06/09/2008

MANILA, Philippines - The challenge before the President, Congress and the Philippine National Police is not to “get tough on crime” but to get tough on guns and to get serious about crime prevention.

Guns were made for one purpose only: to kill. A gun is a tragedy waiting to happen. Each violent incident, each senseless killing (like the massacre at the RCBC branch in Cabuyao, Laguna), each tragic story muffles a moral voice that, in this troubled world, needs to be heard.

Those who are pro-gun propose to arm Filipinos and allow them to carry their firearms in public places for protection. If the proposal were to be taken seriously, this would mean that family members, the drivers and even the maids, the officials and employees in the public and private sectors, laborers, and practically every Juan, Pedro and Petra should get guns to protect themselves. Who will subsidize the arms for the poor?

The Gunless Society and Ang Kapatiran Party are against the pro-gun proposal for the following reasons;

The existence of guns facilitates acts of violence. Violence should not be our response to violence. Violence begets more violence. One does not put out fire with fire. One puts out fire with water.

Gun pollution should be abated to save homo sapiens.

The law of the jungle has no place in human society.

Armed Filipinos with a short temper will only aggravate the peace and order situation.

The principle of “an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth” should not prevail in our social life. Being “peacemakers,” we are against the use of violence.

Criminals and outlaws can mix freely with the citizens, move freely from one place to another using motor vehicles with tinted glass and do their evil acts with impunity.

“An eye for an eye” or a gun for a gun is not the mark of a civilized society. By advocating the carrying of guns by ordinary citizens, they are absolving the government of its rightful duty.

Guns in this country don’t just kill Filipinos and foreigners, they also kill the country’s international standing and reputation. Each massacre like the recent Cabuyao shootout further undermines the Philippines in the eyes of the international community and acts as a serious disincentive for foreign investors. With every senseless burst of gunfire, the more dangerous and unreliable the Philippines looks. The children of a gun-rattling culture like this one are unlikely to have a secure, profitable, fully-employed future—so that’s another good reason for them to leave.

With guns everywhere, no one is safe. The proposal will surely foster a reign of fear. Norman Cousins, a well-respected American editor, said: “Peace without freedom is unthinkable, but freedom without peace is impossible.”

The Supreme Court, in a unanimous decision, said: “The right to bear arms is a mere statutory privilege, not a constitutional right. It is a mere statutory creation. Being a mere statutory creation, the right to bear arms cannot be considered an inalienable right.” For our part, we say, bearing arms is not a right but a wrong.

The first and primary duty of government under the Philippine Constitution is to protect the citizen and maintain peace and order. Peace and order is a precondition for sustainable development. No society can prosper in an atmosphere where public safety is in question.

If maintenance of peace and order were to be the yardstick of a passing mark for an administration, one can be sure that all past administrations up to the present would have gotten a failing mark. If this were a ground for impeachment, all the past presidents would have been impeached including the present one.

Allowing Filipinos to arm themselves and carry their firearms in public places is an admission of failure of the government to fulfill its first duty—to protect its citizens and to maintain peace and order.

“All sectors of the Church must actively work for an end to the production and manufacture of the technology of death and the arms trade as part of its vision of peace"( Art. 23, #23, PCP-II), says the Second Plenary Council of the Philippines.

Let us pray that the gun dealers and gun manufacturers find other better business that will help improve the quality of life and give equally good if not better income for them.

We offer the following proposals for immediate action and implementation:

General Principles: You cannot control crime without controlling the criminal, and you cannot control the criminal without controlling the gun. As a crime prevention and common sense measure, the point of gun control legislation is to make the harmless act of carrying a gun in public a criminal offense before such act turns into a violent one like murder, homicide, robbery, kidnapping, etc. It seeks to stop gun violence before it begins. Gun control is aimed at making it easier to identify criminals, especially gun-carrying “plainclothesmen,” so that it will be easier for law enforcers in uniform and on duty to disarm them and for peaceful unarmed citizens to cooperate with the authorities.

Policies: It’s time to turn the tide against the gun culture. Promote life, peace, active nonviolence and progressive disarmament. Be hard on guns, get serious about crime prevention, rethink our failing relationships and flawed institutions. We need both deterrence and crime prevention measures. An ounce of prevention is more than a pound of cure. It should be mandatory to report to media whether the gun involved in the crime is licensed or not and in whose name it is registered. One standard question that should be asked of the suspect: “Where did you get the gun you used?”

Nandy Pacheco is founder of the Gunless Society and Ang Kapatiran party.

edtf
06-08-2008, 18:52
PUUULLLEEEEZZZZ!!! HE is just sooooo out of this world!!!

If the person is qualified then why not arm them or allow them to be armed??

He is making the firearm a devil and not the person behind the trigger. DAMN I wonder what will happen if you leave the firearm loaded on the table for a month? Will it get up by itself and hurt, kill, rob people?!?

He just wants to convert the people into sheeple - people who would just roll over and die when the bad people do bad things to them.

When you outlaw firearms and ok let us say, eliminate firearms from society then people would use anything that they can get hold of to assault or protect themselves. So might as well ban knives, forks, pipes, shovels and even sharp sticks.

What about Cain and Able??? There are bad people in this world how can we defend ourselves? There is no perfect government that can protect us 100% of the time. All his info is wishful thinking while hard facts documented researched and statistically done by John Lott points out that firearms are effective to protect oneself.

ARGH!!!! Pacheco is just too much - hmmmm.... I wonder what will he do if you just punch him on his nose? Will he get mad? defend himself or just say "no that is ok the government will protect me next time"

Boy this article just pissed me off big time

wtf jack
06-08-2008, 18:55
A gun-less society is a society of willing victims.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080608/wl_nm/japan_stabbing_dc_8

Man stabs shoppers in Tokyo street, killing seven

TOKYO (Reuters) - A man who said he was tired of life went on a stabbing rampage on Sunday in a crowded Tokyo shopping street, killing seven people and wounding a dozen others.

The man drove a rental truck into a crowd of pedestrians at lunchtime and then walked down the street knifing passers-by in Akihabara district, known for its discount electronics and maid cafes.

"I came to Akihabara to kill people," Kyodo news agency quoted the attacker as telling police. "I am tired of the world. Anyone was OK. I came alone."

A Tokyo police spokesman said at least seven people had been killed and 12 wounded.

"The man jumped on top of a man he had hit with his vehicle and stabbed him with a knife many times," Kyodo quoted a 19-year-old witness as saying. "Walking toward Akihabara Station, he slashed nearby people at random."

The dead were six men aged 19 to 74 and a 21-year-old woman, the news agency said.

The police said a man had been arrested, and television stations showed a slight, blood-splattered 25-year-old being herded into a police car.

Witnesses said the rampage was stopped when a policeman armed with a gun confronted the man, who NHK television said was shouting as he cut down his victims.

The street, usually crowded with tourists and locals seeking cheap gadgets, was cleared by police, who searched for evidence amid pools of blood.

"It's pretty shocking, considering that I come here all the time," a man told NHK.

The rampage came on the seventh anniversary of a massacre at a Japanese primary school, when a knife-wielding janitor and former mental patient killed eight schoolchildren. He was later executed for the killings.

Although Japan has relatively little violent crime, such high-profile cases have raised public concern about violence.

Shooting deaths remain rare in Japan, although there have been some recent cases involving "yakuza" criminal gangs.

As well as electronics, Akihabara has become known in recent years as a centre for Japan's expansive "nerd" culture of video games, comic books and outlandish fashion -- including street performers and cafes with waitresses dressed as French maids.

blueeagle
06-08-2008, 19:04
pacheco thinks crime would disappear if guns were outlawed! what a laugh! he would be doing the country a great favor if he instead exert his efforts on providing jobs for our countrymen. THAT would lessen criminality! and while he's at it, why not attend to corruption, law enforcement agencies, the judiciary and govt mismanagement.:faint:

bikethief
06-08-2008, 19:52
Does anybody have Mr. Pacheco's contact details?

Sana maholdap. Let's test his "peacemaker technique."

ans3288
06-08-2008, 21:10
its not as simple as the gun being the root of evil in the world.

Crime in society cant be solved by one simple act, its more of a wholistic approach. I think there will always be arguements for pro and anti gun groups. its not as easy as it seems.

Let us Be vigilant, a contractor of mine got killed last week when he withdrew money for his weekly payroll. I always think that if he has a gun would it turn out differently? The robbers shot out a tire, his car bumped an electric post, two of them approached both sides of the car the driver side opened fire hit him on his side, when he fell towards the passenger side, the robber gave him another shot to the side insatly killing him, took the money aroun 190k and left. Took place broad datlight and perps weremnt even wearing masks or bonets, walang takot na marecognize

userfriendly
06-08-2008, 21:13
Mr. Pacheco,

I disagree with your view that banning guns will improve peace and order in our country.

Criminals by the very definition of the word, does not follow laws. It will not matter to them if gun, knives or whatnot are banned and considered illegal. They will still get them and use them for their activities. Please think about it. A criminal will not think twice about illegally getting a weapon to commit a crime.

A criminal will not go to a gun store, apply for a license, get all the necessary documentation, police, court and other clearances needed to legally purchase a firearm. They get them through illegal activities.

By banning guns from the general populace, all you will achive is to empower the criminal. Criminals are predators, they see defenseless victims as easy prey. The only thing a gun ban will achive is to make life easier for criminals.

It should be mandatory to report to media whether the gun involved in the crime is licensed or not and in whose name it is registered. One standard question that should be asked of the suspect: “Where did you get the gun you used?”

On this point, I agree that the media should state if the gun used in a crime is licensed or not. I am sure that almost all guns used in crimes are unlicensed or loose firearms. If the gun is loose, then it will prove my point that criminals will always get access to weapons wheter it is banned or not. And that a gun ban will not stop them from doing so.

BrassKnuckle
06-08-2008, 21:16

He'll tell the mugger: "Taga gunless society ako. Di mo ako pwede holdapin. Besides, di mo ba alam na bawal ang loose firearms?" :rofl:

Hey Nandy... :tongueout:

TTPower
06-08-2008, 21:48
Let us Be vigilant, a contractor of mine got killed last week when he withdrew money for his weekly payroll. I always think that if he has a gun would it turn out differently? The robbers shot out a tire, his car bumped an electric post, two of them approached both sides of the car the driver side opened fire hit him on his side, when he fell towards the passenger side, the robber gave him another shot to the side insatly killing him, took the money aroun 190k and left. Took place broad datlight and perps weremnt even wearing masks or bonets, walang takot na marecognize

if he had a gun, the moment the BG shot his tire he could have drawn his gun and fired back or maybe surprise them when the BG approached him. this could disrupt the BG's plans and give him time to run

mikey177
06-09-2008, 03:20
...One does not put out fire with fire. One puts out fire with water.

In that case, I humbly propose that we arm all law-abiding citizens with water pistols. That should give those bad guys a big surprise :crying:

wtf jack
06-09-2008, 06:04
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j72/torrescg/s-kidsdrawing.gif

Tejeron
06-09-2008, 06:36
Siguro huwag din bigyan ng mga baril mga pulis at sundalo natin. Let them use bazooka na lang.

Deployment Solu
06-09-2008, 06:47
The idiot is wrong. You do fight fire with fire. I wonder if he ever heard of a backfire. Intentionally set to consume the offending fire and not allow it to go any further. Kinda sounds like self defense, doesn't it???

You can't change these kind of people, only hope the criminals take them out instead of intelligent people.

userfriendly
06-09-2008, 07:58
If we follow his reasoning, then lets all write our politicans to ban violent crime

edtf
06-09-2008, 16:47
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j72/torrescg/s-kidsdrawing.gif

oh MAN!! he is so right - maybe if they had guns then they wouldn't be sprawled on the floor dead

TTPower
06-09-2008, 19:24
the idiot cant read and comprehend very well..... he needs illustration to understand! maybe someone can send him this drawing!:rofl:

Kaiser Soze
06-09-2008, 22:40

I think he has bodyguards :whistling:

Wp.22
06-09-2008, 22:49
he risides at green meadows

ppts799
06-09-2008, 23:42
NOT GOOD FOR US. . .

===================

Police on Tuesday identified the motorist in the road rage case that killed a bus driver in Quezon City Monday.

Superintendent Marcelino Pedrozo of the Quezon City Police District said McCartney Alcantara was identified by a certain Renato Bernabe of San Jose village as the one who owns the black Nissan Sentra sedan (UPF 648).

Bernabe said Alcantara parked the car near his home at No. 6 Bulwagan corner Polygon streets in San Jose.

Pedrozo described Alcantara, who hails from Parañaque City, as between 26 to 27 years old. Earlier witnesses' accounts said the assailant in the shooting of JRoss bus company driver Ramilo Vargas as stocky.

Police said operatives found the abandoned car following calls from concerned citizens.

Policemen said they found 300 rounds of reloaded 9mm ammunition and a Glock pistol magazine inside the car.

Vargas, 40, died while undergoing treatment at the East Avenue Medical Center around 9 a.m. Monday.

Dr. Virgilio Garcia said the bullet went through Vargas's lungs.

Vargas was shot by the driver of the black sedan on the southbound lane of EDSA. The area is in front of the Ramon Magsaysay Elementary School in Kamuning district.

Passengers told police investigators that Vargas and the sedan's driver had an altercation after jockeying for position at the Kamuning flyover.

The car driver opened fire while the bus was in front of the school. The gunman fled afterwards.

Police immediately checked on records of the Land Transportation Office to identify the shooter.

=========================

300 reloads? parang license and PTT yun ha.... :(

Allegra
06-10-2008, 00:19
He fired from inside the car.....great shot

Wp.22
06-10-2008, 00:21
Pacheco's commentary would not catch up or pick-up by media since there is more bigtime news today the disappearance or kidnapping of ces drillon. Sariling kayod so pacheco to promote his advocacy kasi walang pumapansin sa kanya.

BrassKnuckle
06-10-2008, 01:00
300 reloads? parang license and PTT yun ha.... :(

IF the gun is licensed and traced to the suspect then prosecution and conviction should be easier. That's yet another advantage of licensed firearms.

I'm going out on a limb here and say that some bus drivers act like they're begging to be shot. Sometimes they encounter an accommodating motorist.

It's really sad that it has to happen.

Eye Cutter
06-10-2008, 01:11
7-8 perps went in our neighbor's home this morning and bound them up. They robbed our neighbor then set the house on fire killing their 3 maids, my friend's youngest son and his mother. His father who is 86 yrs old and a paraplegic was able to get out of the house by crawling, albeit with at least 50% of his body covered with 2nd and 3rd degree burns.

My mother called me up at the hospital for me to take care of Dr. Jiao where he was rushed at the ER. When I saw him, it saddened me thinking how those bad people wanted to do harm to a very kind man who lived his life taking care of sick and well children. The first thing he said after I asked him what happened was, "sayang, yung baril ko nasa taas. Kung hawak ko lang yon, hindi marahil sila nakalapit sa amin..."

Now, can Mr. Pacheco please visit him at Capitol Medical Center and tell the good doctor to turn in the very instrument that could have prevented those demons from doing his family harm?

Sleep tight in your shangri-la, Mr. Pacheco, a lot of good people are getting hurt bec. they live in a world far from your own... may you not suffer from the very people you and your party are giving undue advantage over everyone else...

My prayers to all those who lost their lives today and for the good doctor's full recovery.

ppts799
06-10-2008, 02:17
He fired from inside the car.....great shot

parang yung CSI last week :)

Wp.22
06-10-2008, 02:26
5 killed in QC fire set off by robbers

By Jeannette Andrade
First Posted 14:48:00 06/10/2008

MANILA, Philippines -- Five persons, including a three-year-old girl, were killed in a fire believed to have been set off by robbers before noon Tuesday in Quezon City.

Initial information from the Central Fire District identified the victims as Nene Jiao, 3; Felicitas Jiao, 70; and three housemaids identified only as Lean, Gloria, and Joan.

All the victims were reportedly hogtied when found at 87 Talayan Street, Talayan Village, Quezon City.

The septuagenarian died on arrival at the Capitol Medical Center.

The fire started at around 11:53 a.m. and was put out at 1:07 pm.

Allegra
06-10-2008, 02:40
IF the gun is licensed and traced to the suspect then prosecution and conviction should be easier. That's yet another advantage of licensed firearms.

I'm going out on a limb here and say that some bus drivers act like they're begging to be shot. Sometimes they encounter an accommodating motorist.

It's really sad that it has to happen.

My mom's driver was a former bus driver
sometimes w/ the way he drives, even my mom wants to shoot him

Allegra
06-10-2008, 02:45
5 killed in QC fire set off by robbers

By Jeannette Andrade
First Posted 14:48:00 06/10/2008

MANILA, Philippines -- Five persons, including a three-year-old girl, were killed in a fire believed to have been set off by robbers before noon Tuesday in Quezon City.

Initial information from the Central Fire District identified the victims as Nene Jiao, 3; Felicitas Jiao, 70; and three housemaids identified only as Lean, Gloria, and Joan.

All the victims were reportedly hogtied when found at 87 Talayan Street, Talayan Village, Quezon City.

The septuagenarian died on arrival at the Capitol Medical Center.

The fire started at around 11:53 a.m. and was put out at 1:07 pm.

shoot to kill order dapat

mikey177
06-10-2008, 03:45
I'm sorry to hear about what happened to your colleague's family, Doc Eye Cutter.

That's why no matter how my wife complains about my not being huggable because I carry my pistol even when I'm at home (takot sya yakapin ako dahil baka daw biglang pumutok), I still believe that given the country's present situation, concealed carry even at home is a sensible thing to do.

userfriendly
06-10-2008, 03:56
I think he has bodyguards :whistling:

May baril ba bodyguards niya?

domsky
06-10-2008, 04:42
We need Mr. Pacheco e-mail address.....he only thinks for himself.....Maybe he dont have any relatives ....friends....family members..who got experienced or victimized with
the criminal elements....If he thinks for the gunless society..why the politicians..the president...need to protect themselves..It is also our right to protect our family menbers.. our selves...our investment for these criminals who are dangerous and legally carry firearms..vice versa with a Good Citizens who have license firearms..

Poodle
06-10-2008, 05:03
7-8 perps went in our neighbor's home this morning and bound them up. They robbed our neighbor then set the house on fire killing their 3 maids, my friend's youngest son and his mother. His father who is 86 yrs old and a paraplegic was able to get out of the house by crawling, albeit with at least 50% of his body covered with 2nd and 3rd degree burns.

My mother called me up at the hospital for me to take care of Dr. Jiao where he was rushed at the ER. When I saw him, it saddened me thinking how those bad people wanted to do harm to a very kind man who lived his life taking care of sick and well children. The first thing he said after I asked him what happened was, "sayang, yung baril ko nasa taas. Kung hawak ko lang yon, hindi marahil sila nakalapit sa amin..."

Now, can Mr. Pacheco please visit him at Capitol Medical Center and tell the good doctor to turn in the very instrument that could have prevented those demons from doing his family harm?

Sleep tight in your shangri-la, Mr. Pacheco, a lot of good people are getting hurt bec. they live in a world far from your own... may you not suffer from the very people you and your party are giving undue advantage over everyone else...

My prayers to all those who lost their lives today and for the good doctor's full recovery.

Prayers. So sad.

How I wish that the use of guns be limited only to sports. I wouldn't want to shoot anybody and I hope that I would not be put in a position where I would have to make a choice. But the fact is that there are people out there who have guns and have no compunction to use them outside of the law. There is the double effect principle in morals which says that given two evil choices that are either/or, one should choose the lesser of the two evils. Killing is an evil even for self defense. But allowing one's self (and/or familiy members) to be killed is a greater evil. In this case, one is entitled to choose the lesser of the two evils. Kaya pag me loko na threaten ang security ko at ng mga ka-pamilya ko, double tap ko ng .45 caliber sa center of mass. Pag tinamaan siya sa paa (dahil nag-flinch ako) swerte niya.

Eye Cutter
06-10-2008, 05:29
Mga kapatid ko pa ang umakyat ng bakod to open the gate. Mrs. Jiao had 15+ stab wounds all over her body. mtho's father-in-law was the one who brought Mrs. Jiao to Sta. Teresita hospital. But she expired none the less...

The 3 yr old grand daughter who died just came from her 1st day in pre-school...

One of the maids who was killed was raped. Her hands were nailed to the bathroom walls...

tama na muna photo-photo, time to get reacquainted with my old reliable friends again...

Poodle
06-10-2008, 05:44
Mga kapatid ko pa ang umakyat ng bakod to open the gate. Mrs. Jiao had 15+ stab wounds all over her body. mtho's father-in-law was the one who brought Mrs. Jiao to Sta. Teresita hospital. But she expired none the less...

The 3 yr old grand daughter who died just came from her 1st day in pre-school...

One of the maids who was killed was raped. Her hands were nailed to the bathroom walls...

tama na muna photo-photo, time to get reacquainted with my old reliable friends again...

Grabe talaga.

edtf
06-10-2008, 06:50

tama ka mga demono sila - prayers for the family of the Jiao's may they get the people who did this.
Eduard

dbiggershot
06-10-2008, 06:58
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width="100%">just sharingto you a statement posted in one of the website:

Posted: Fri May 23, 2008 7:25 am Post subject: Progun Statement on the Recent Shootings In Laguna
</TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>http://www.pinoyguns.com/forum/templates/forum_5489/images/lang_english/icon_quote.gif (http://www.pinoyguns.com/forum/posting.php?mode=quote&p=70152) </TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>STATEMENT ON THE RECENT SHOOTINGS IN LAGUNA

We join all peaceful and law-abiding citizens in condemning in the strongest possible terms the recent string of shooting crimes committed in Laguna. These heinous crimes having been committed by criminals using unlicensed firearms, must be meted out with swift justice and given the maximum penalties imposable under the law. We likewise condole with the families and loved ones of the victims of these incidents and join them in seeking justice against the perpetrators.

The prevalence of criminality of such nature is a public safety and security problem which must be addressed by law enforcement. Guns being inanimate objects do not cause such crimes. Rather, it is the criminals who misuse unlicensed guns which create crimes of this nature, and who are the ones who must be brought to justice.

The public however should be cautioned against the usual knee jerk reactions of groups that are out to ban the right of law abiding citizens to keep and hold licensed firearms for protection and personal security. The records of the PNP show that in 2007 of the total number of firearms involved in crimes, 5,525 or more than 99% of firearms were used by lawless elements, and were unlicensed. We believe that gun bans are not the solution to such problems, but rather may even exacerbate the problem of criminality by rendering the law abiding public defenseless against such insensible attacks by criminals.

As we have witnessed, the police are not around always to protect each and every citizen from criminal violence. Let us not add more tragedies to the already long list of citizens who have been victims of violent crime. Had the victims been armed and trained in the use of firearms, lives could have been saved. Each and every person has the inalienable right under the law to defend himself and his family from criminals.

A gun ban will not curb crime, as we witness in our elections. In spite of the so-called Comelec Gun ban, numerous innocent people fall victim to criminal election violence. In the end, criminals are the only ones who benefit from a gun ban, since they prey more easily on their hapless victims.

Let us address and solve criminality through more effective law enforcement bolstered by public cooperation. In this regard, we are always supportive of law enforcement in whatever way we can to prevent such tragedies from happening again.

Atty. Jay Jay Mendoza
Progun President</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

BrassKnuckle
06-10-2008, 07:39

Grabe! This is so tragic.

Did anyone notice that there was no mention of guns being used? I wonder if there will now be a call to ban knives and matches in "Nandy's Utopia".

dbiggershot
06-10-2008, 08:05
kanina i watched in the news about the case of jiao, grabe pala nangyari, i thought it was just a simple murder case, yun pala daming ginawa ng mga hinayupak na bad guys na yan... dapat sana kay pacheco ginawa yun..ewan ko lang kung ganun pa rin maging tono ng statement niya..saka sino naman sa mundo gagamit ng licensed FA to do crimes?..hehe! nahihibang siguro si pacheco..

buti pa kung ang i-promote niya ay ang pagpa igting sa pag proseso ng pag acquire ng license na FA, at pagpapatupad ng mas matinding pagpataw ng penalty sa mga illegal FA.. pero like our other bros said, crimes dont happen only with guns, but also with knives and posporo..haha!

zorkd
06-10-2008, 08:11
i am just wondering, does progun philippines have a website? nandy has his angkapatiran.com, what do we have?

Wp.22
06-10-2008, 18:07

Buti na lang nadoon yung mga kapatid mo doc. According to the fireman multiple areas yung pinagmulan ng fire. sa kitchen, sa room at iba pang lugar kaya ang bilis ng sunog.

Pati wife ko naapektuhan sa news na ito na sermunan bigla yung mga maid at mukhang may go signal to get a shotgun na ako ngayon.

Relax ka muna sa photo-op doc? pahiram ng 17-55 ha hehe

darwin25
06-10-2008, 22:28

Monsters.

toxic
06-12-2008, 02:04
Let us all bow are heads down and pray " Sana kunin na sila ni Lord"

edtf
06-12-2008, 05:36
Doc, Dr. Jiao passed away na raw??