Kaps Matches [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Kaps Matches

45gunner
06-10-2008, 17:41
KAPS Members:

I regret to inform everyone that KAPS Matches at the range on the Boswell farm in Bardstown are hereby terminated until further notice.

It has become apparent that we cannot win the dispute with the zoning board and the application for permission to hold matches on the farm has been withdrawn. Anyone planning on attending the meeting in Bardstown this evening can disregard.

The B.O.D. will be actively searching for a club where we can move our matches to, so if anyone has any information in that regard, should contact a Board member ASAP.

In addition, any shooting of any nature on the Boswell farm can be done only with the express permission of the property owner.

DVC

Ken

:crying:

domzilla9
06-11-2008, 06:14
Wow...the BGSL debacle and KAPS closed in the same year. It's downright depressing.

KAPS puts on fantastic matches that are a model for USPSA clubs everywhere. I sincerely hope that they can find a new range and when they do I'll make every effort to attend their events.

TreehugginGlock
06-14-2008, 11:42
The closing of KAPS just breaks my heart. I loved that range. Not only was it always a fun shoot but I also loved the grass berms. Makes it a bit nicer as the weather heats up as opposed to gravel berms. I sure hope KAPS can find a comparable range site soon.