Where can i buy a holster for HK usp45 compact? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Where can i buy a holster for HK usp45 compact?

jecht_sphere
06-14-2008, 17:49
Hi guys,

Just got this unit yesterday. This will be my CCW. I want to buy a shoulder holster and a "back" holster for this baby. Do u have any suggestion where to buy those? And what brand ang maganda?

Thanks bros.

userfriendly
06-14-2008, 18:41
boss, your location says quezon city, how will you hide a shoulder holster with our weather?

firechief
06-14-2008, 19:40
Try at SOE makati cinema square

jecht_sphere
06-14-2008, 19:52
boss, your location says quezon city, how will you hide a shoulder holster with our weather?

I often use a motorcycle going to work, so i wear riding jacket. When i get to office, i will just put it inside my drawer.

Allegra
06-15-2008, 06:49
I often use a motorcycle going to work, so i wear riding jacket. When i get to office, i will just put it inside my drawer.

Have you done this a lot, riding your motorcycle w/ gun?
What do cops at a checkpoint say ?

zorkd
06-15-2008, 09:58
do you keep your ptc with the motorcycle registration na rin, usually in a credentials pouch with license and all?

some cops can be disrespectful of motorcycle riders, one time i witnessed a cop flag down a motorcycle and unceremoniously just pulled up the driver's shirt to check his waistband.

Kaiser Soze
06-15-2008, 13:46
Hi guys,

Just got this unit yesterday. This will be my CCW. I want to buy a shoulder holster and a "back" holster for this baby. Do u have any suggestion where to buy those? And what brand ang maganda?

Thanks bros.

I was at the shop this afternoon, and SOE has a Blackhawk Universal shoulder holster that will fit your needs, but I wouldn't suggest a small of back holster, especially if you're a rider. First of all, if you're carrying it in that mode while riding, your jacket may ride up an expose your firearm, which may cause alarm for other motorists, or worse, be snatched by someone else. Second reason is should you fall on your back for any reason, you may become paralyzed. This is the reason why LEO's in the US are no longer allowed to carry their guns and handcuffs in the small of the back area, some officers were paralyzed when they fell on their backs.

jecht_sphere
06-16-2008, 05:54
Have you done this a lot, riding your motorcycle w/ gun?
What do cops at a checkpoint say ?

Actually, its my first time to get a ptc and to carry a gun. but i have been riding a motorcyle for years now. so far mga 6 times pa lang na check point but all they want to see lang nman are ur bike papers (walang kapkap).

I will post a new thread here and update everyone in case i will encounter this problem with the authorities re my ccw while riding motorbike

jecht_sphere
06-16-2008, 05:58
I was at the shop this afternoon, and SOE has a Blackhawk Universal shoulder holster that will fit your needs, but I wouldn't suggest a small of back holster, especially if you're a rider. First of all, if you're carrying it in that mode while riding, your jacket may ride up an expose your firearm, which may cause alarm for other motorists, or worse, be snatched by someone else. Second reason is should you fall on your back for any reason, you may become paralyzed. This is the reason why LEO's in the US are no longer allowed to carry their guns and handcuffs in the small of the back area, some officers were paralyzed when they fell on their backs.

thanks for the advise bro. actually the reason why i want to buy a shoulder holster is bcoz i will use it when riding a motorbike. For the back holster nman, kung kotse nman gamit.

Blitzer
06-16-2008, 06:00
Galco, Safariland, Bianchi, Fist,etc...

;)

Poodle
06-16-2008, 07:10
thanks for the advise bro. actually the reason why i want to buy a shoulder holster is bcoz i will use it when riding a motorbike. For the back holster nman, kung kotse nman gamit.

Try looking at websites of De Santis http://www.desantisholster.com/, Galco http://www.usgalco.com/, Sidearmor http://www.sidearmor.com/cart/catalog/category_14_Holsters_Glock_Holsters_page_1.html.

Masakit yata and Small of the Back Holster or Back holster pag naka-car. Medyo malaki yata and carry mo.

New_comer
06-17-2008, 19:02
"Back" holster ala John McCain of Die Hard? not the small of back type that causes spine injuries?

Never seen that type, but I think it's a great idea to carry it that way. Jacket over it makes it insconspicuous when in motion, stable carry even if you bend over to fix your bike in an emergency.

But carry rules here might negate your plan. The piece must be inside a pouch or handbag, not holstered.

Anyway, just thinking out loud.

crazy_hans
06-17-2008, 23:00
do you keep your ptc with the motorcycle registration na rin, usually in a credentials pouch with license and all?

some cops can be disrespectful of motorcycle riders, one time i witnessed a cop flag down a motorcycle and unceremoniously just pulled up the driver's shirt to check his waistband.

sir pansin ko this is case to case basis meaning if your bike is a bmw or the other italian big bikes which i would not dare to spell kasi baka mali spelling they wouldn't flag you down or if they do treat you with respect pero pag mga bikes na puro inggay lang mga 120 na motor or 100 tunog pero 20 ang takbo yan ang sinisita palagi with matching taas ng shirt pa at pinapa baba pa ng bikes.hehehehe

Allegra
06-18-2008, 00:03
sir pansin ko this is case to case basis meaning if your bike is a bmw or the other italian big bikes which i would not dare to spell kasi baka mali spelling they wouldn't flag you down or if they do treat you with respect pero pag mga bikes na puro inggay lang mga 120 na motor or 100 tunog pero 20 ang takbo yan ang sinisita palagi with matching taas ng shirt pa at pinapa baba pa ng bikes.hehehehe

Kahit nga sasakyan nag aalarm malapitan lang ng mga scooter na yan
Matalino din mga kotse natin , naka amoy ng holdaper