looking for a cheap SKS [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : looking for a cheap SKS

ipfreely123
06-23-2008, 12:19
Anyone in MO that has an old SKS or knows someone that would like to sell one let me know. I have a nice Norinco SKS with a beautiful stock. I can not bring myself to replace the wood stock on that one. I am looking for a cheap yugo to redo with the tapco set up. I am in St. Louis but travel all over the midwest. Let me know.

srothman
06-23-2008, 19:13
I think Top Gun in Imperial, MO had one. I have not looked in a couple of weeks at their rifle selection, so it may be gone.

Cell them at 636-464-4867, and ask. If they do not have it in stock, they can usually order it in less than a week. I have also found that they have some of the best prices in St. Louis, and a very friendly staff.

ipfreely123
06-30-2008, 18:42
I think Top Gun in Imperial, MO had one. I have not looked in a couple of weeks at their rifle selection, so it may be gone.

Cell them at 636-464-4867, and ask. If they do not have it in stock, they can usually order it in less than a week. I have also found that they have some of the best prices in St. Louis, and a very friendly staff.

agree 100% with you about top gun.

I buy everything I can there. they are the best people to work with that I have run into.

boss66tcode
09-13-2008, 15:45
Still interested? I have a yguo SKS with a TAPCO stock on ODG......what is cheap to you?

It has both a 5round clip and a 20 round tapco clip
Also a FM 4x32 scope mounted to the receiver cover. It is dialed in and shoots well.

Curt