Places to shoot on the coast? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Places to shoot on the coast?

Jazz5
06-25-2008, 19:09
Hey guys, your neighbor to the east has a question.
I live by Mobile and my job takes me to the coast quite a bit. Where could I kill a couple of hours and shoot? Any indoor ranges?
Thanks

para40
06-26-2008, 08:12
Try calling Dad's Super Pawn in Gulfport.
I pass a large, very nice range on my trips to the financial houses of ill repute.:cool: It is on a small highway above Biloxi, maybe hwy 67.

Jazz5
06-26-2008, 11:39
Thanks, I'll check it out.

D4RWlN
07-05-2008, 09:56
You have to be a member of NRA and a member of the range to shoot there. Its also an outdoor range, something to consider on those blazing hot days. I'm in search of a indoor range within and hour of gulfport. Any suggestions? I found a&E in Mobile but they want $15 an hour there to shoot and its not that nice.

Milky
07-05-2008, 20:19
You have to be a member of NRA and a member of the range to shoot there. Its also an outdoor range, something to consider on those blazing hot days. I'm in search of a indoor range within and hour of gulfport. Any suggestions? I found a&E in Mobile but they want $15 an hour there to shoot and its not that nice.

There is an indoor range in Slidell, LA if you want to head that way. It's FITS, I think the website is www.fitsinc.biz

Iflyfish
08-01-2008, 15:05
I shoot there at least once a week. You do'nt have to be a member of the NRA. However, you do need to "join". I think the rate has gone up to $200 a year. It has great facilities and is getting better every week. You need to come out on a Saturday or Sunday at 4PM.

D4RWlN
08-04-2008, 18:47
There is an indoor range in Slidell, LA if you want to head that way. It's FITS, I think the website is www.fitsinc.biz

I shot there once. Not bad. A little pricey IMO. Thanks for looking out though.

D4RWlN
08-04-2008, 18:48
I shoot there at least once a week. You do'nt have to be a member of the NRA. However, you do need to "join". I think the rate has gone up to $200 a year. It has great facilities and is getting better every week. You need to come out on a Saturday or Sunday at 4PM.

I'll check it out sometime. Thanks.

ussoldier202
02-05-2010, 02:49
I live in Biloxi, I shoot at a range that is run by the Forestry dep. Its a free range. its on hwy 49, 20min south of Camp Shelby. Its in the Ash lake recreation park