Apology to service members [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Apology to service members

Drunkenmonkey
06-27-2008, 21:20
In a thread in GNG I made the comment that soldiers and Marines were "robots." I didn't mean to offend anyone and I think most people didn't get the meaning I was trying to convey. If I did offend you I am sorry, and thank you very much for your service.

Fred Hansen
06-27-2008, 22:44
I'm pretty sure we got your meaning.

ChuteTheMall
06-27-2008, 22:50
Anyone who isn't ignoring you can easily search your posts and see what you are.

Fred Hansen
06-27-2008, 23:32
Anyone who isn't ignoring you can easily search your posts and see what you are.QED...

Drunkenmonkey
06-29-2008, 21:50
Anyone who isn't ignoring you can easily search your posts and see what you are.

You still enjoying the myspace chute?

RONSTAR
06-29-2008, 23:02
When I joined I did not do it beacuase I thought the war in Iraq was of great importance to our country I honestly believe there are more important things for our military to be doing but the fact is we are at war. When I joined I was at school enjoying life and freedom while there were boys my age getting killed over there for our country and I decided it was my duty to take part in it. I figured why did I deserve to keep going about my life like nothing was going on so I gave up everything I had going for me and headed to Fort knox for 19D school and I will never regret it. I did do things I wished I would have never done but I did my best to make sure me and my battle buddies came home. Not for one minute did I feel like a robot. Honestly Im apalled by quite a few of your comments about the military in general perhaps you should reside somewhere other then America perhaps you should take along walk off a short pier I dont know maybe Im way off. But most importantly I believe its important to support your country if you choose to stay and live in it. Just my .02 cents

ChuteTheMall
07-16-2008, 21:23
You still enjoying the myspace chute?

Are you banned again yet?
:nutcheck:

JimmyMN
08-04-2008, 07:47
I read some of your posts, monkey. I noticed that were you to leave the country you'd prefer Mexico or Turkey--why don't you flip a coin and hit the road?!