Nursing Home [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Nursing Home

pcgood
07-07-2002, 19:43
A son took his elderly father to a local nursing home after being unable to care for him. He reassured his father that it was the best thing for him and that he would enjoy his stay.

At the nursing home, the son sat his father in a chair in the hallway while he made arrangements with the administrator.

After about a half-an-hour, the elderly man began to lean to the right. A Nurse approached him and said "Sir, let me put a pillow under your right arm so you can sit up straight." and proceded to place the pillow under his right arm correcting his posture..

Five minutes later the elderly man began to lean to the left. A Certified Nursing Assistant approached him and said, "Sir, let me put a pillow under your left arm so you can sit up straight." and proceded to do so correcting his posture.

Five minutes later, the elderly man began to lean forward. A Physical Therapist approached him and said, "Sir, let me put a pillow on your lap so you can sit up straight," and proceeded to do so correcting his posture.

Fifteen minutes later the son walked up to his elderly father and told his dad that all of the arrangement had been made and assured his father that it was a nice nursing home.

"I'm sure it is," said his father, "But they won't let me fart!"