GLPISC Match [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : GLPISC Match

cwshootersupply
07-01-2008, 18:06
Will there be a Thur. night match at Bluegrass?

45gunner
07-01-2008, 20:31
Are you going to be there ?

I plan on shooting. Lets wait and see if anyone else is planning on comming.

cwshootersupply
07-01-2008, 21:01
Yes I will be there. And I sure Ed will be there.

domzilla9
07-01-2008, 22:52
So are you guys going to shoot an IDPA style match on Thurs to warm up for Sat's IDPA match at SCCC? :cool:

TreehugginGlock
07-02-2008, 10:33
Are you going to be there ?

I plan on shooting. Lets wait and see if anyone else is planning on comming.What the....of course we will be shooting on Thursday night. Why would we not be? Since when was anyone in any doubt? I'll be there. Less drama on Thursday nights which makes for a more pleasant shoot, don't you know.

45gunner
07-02-2008, 17:27
What the....of course we will be shooting on Thursday night. Why would we not be? Since when was anyone in any doubt? I'll be there. Less drama on Thursday nights which makes for a more pleasant shoot, don't you know.

Of course were shooting IDPA. Are there other types of matches?

TreeHuggin. Are we shooting one I make up or do you have another cool IDPA match up your sleeve?

45gunner
07-02-2008, 17:28
What the....of course we will be shooting on Thursday night. Why would we not be? Since when was anyone in any doubt? I'll be there. Less drama on Thursday nights which makes for a more pleasant shoot, don't you know.

Yep the Tues night crowd is a bit more high spirited.

KYgundoc
07-02-2008, 17:57
Too Much Drama! I have family coming in for the fourth so I will be absent.

I have an Idea how about 4 weeks of league to shoot only what you carry. Make it 5 shot stings so greg can shoot his snub. Give out awards at the end of the 4 weeks of matches. Make it OK to have a second gun instead of a reload. All guns must be concealed before starting the string.
DF