To all the amazing women of Glock Talk [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : To all the amazing women of Glock Talk

kcb
07-13-2008, 12:18
I will be scarce around here for a while.

But I want to tell so many of you that I appreciate you, and thank you for always being so kind, sweet, and supportive of me!

You are amazing women! I salute you!

This song is for all of you!

You are so blessed! You are all so beautiful!

Take care!

Love,
Karen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uWynkMaVno&feature=related

kcb
07-31-2008, 14:06
Well,

I haven't been scarce yet. I keep getting drawn back to the great friends I have here.

Once school begins, a week from next Tuesday for the teachers, I won't be here as much.

I keep promising someone special to me that I won't hang around here much.
I need to try to keep that promise better.

:hugs:

:crying:

Swattie's Wife
08-01-2008, 12:53
Yes, I agree, the women around here are GREAT! It's nice being around people, especially women, who are kind, positive, upbeat, caring and supportive. :hugs:

Patricia
08-02-2008, 09:20
Well,

I haven't been scarce yet. I keep getting drawn back to the great friends I have here.

Once school begins, a week from next Tuesday for the teachers, I won't be here as much.

I keep promising someone special to me that I won't hang around here much.
I need to try to keep that promise better.

:hugs:

:crying:

Karen, there have been many times in the last couple of years that I have made that same decision to not hang around here much. Although my schedule doesn't allow me to be here as much as I used to, I still keep coming back for one reason only, my friends here. You are one of the people I enjoy "seeing" here the most. I hope you don't stay away too long, because I know I won't be the only one that misses you greatly.

I hope that someone special to you realizes that you are special to US too, and that you make a difference in our lives. :hugs: :hugs:

WIG19
08-05-2008, 12:05
As an infrequent visitor (but lurker for wisdom) I can say that you obviously have some special value to all here. We make priorities in our lives, tough as it may be. Godspeed in your refocus.

As a side-dish (again, infrequent visitor noting Patricia's avatar area):
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

:patriot:

kcb
08-05-2008, 18:43
Karen, there have been many times in the last couple of years that I have made that same decision to not hang around here much. Although my schedule doesn't allow me to be here as much as I used to, I still keep coming back for one reason only, my friends here. You are one of the people I enjoy "seeing" here the most. I hope you don't stay away too long, because I know I won't be the only one that misses you greatly.

I hope that someone special to you realizes that you are special to US too, and that you make a difference in our lives. :hugs: :hugs:

Thank you Patricia! You are also one of the people that I would miss terribly if I leave. I also miss you when you are away, too!

Right now, I have to hang around and virtually watch your wedding! I'd never forgive myself if I missed that! I'm so happy for you!

I can't speak for anyone else, but I have to think about myself, too, and the special people that I've met and that I would miss if I didn't come back!

Thanks for all the friendship and support that you have given me over the past few years. Isn't it amazing the changes we've seen together?

I'm sure I can't totally walk away. I may be scarce, but I'll probably stick my head in and say hello, if I can leave at all!

:hugs: Thank you Patricia!

kcb
08-05-2008, 18:43
As an infrequent visitor (but lurker for wisdom) I can say that you obviously have some special value to all here. We make priorities in our lives, tough as it may be. Godspeed in your refocus.

As a side-dish (again, infrequent visitor noting Patricia's avatar area):
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

:patriot:

Thank you! :hugs:

Patricia
08-07-2008, 07:02
Thank you Patricia! You are also one of the people that I would miss terribly if I leave. I also miss you when you are away, too!

Right now, I have to hang around and virtually watch your wedding! I'd never forgive myself if I missed that! I'm so happy for you!

I can't speak for anyone else, but I have to think about myself, too, and the special people that I've met and that I would miss if I didn't come back!

Thanks for all the friendship and support that you have given me over the past few years. Isn't it amazing the changes we've seen together?

I'm sure I can't totally walk away. I may be scarce, but I'll probably stick my head in and say hello, if I can leave at all!

:hugs: Thank you Patricia!

Thanks Karen, and take care of YOU. :hugs: :hugs: