XBox 360 + Shopping Mall + 53,594 zombies = FUN! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : XBox 360 + Shopping Mall + 53,594 zombies = FUN!

TacticalBling
07-18-2008, 05:50
It's not a new game per se, but I just had to share my love of Capcom's Dead Rising for the 360.

You're a freelance photographer, stuck in a Midwest shopping mall packed with zombies, and have to survive for 3 days (6 hours game time) to be picked up by chopper.

Meanwhile, you have free rein to investigate the cause of the outbreak, rescue survivors, hunt down people who have gone berserk, ignore them all and kill zombies, or just hole up and wait until the deadline.

Capcom made this game to be less "Resident Evil" and more "Evil Dead"--another telling bit is the fact that you can pick up nearly anything to use as a weapon...Any shmuck can kill a zombie with a shotgun; but it takes an artist to kill zombies with a shower head, a soccer ball, and a 4-foot stuffed teddy bear. :tease: Of course, the usual staples of zombie mayhem are here too: Knives, baseball bats, guns, chainsaws...

It's just a FUN game, if you're into zombies or carnage. Check it out! :wavey:

gruntmedik
07-18-2008, 11:33
Sounds cool.

Scarecrow28
07-18-2008, 11:49
I'll have to try it out. I know some of my budies have it, but I havn't gotten around to playing it.

gruntmedik
07-18-2008, 12:43
I wish they had it for the PS3. My son has the 360, and I have the PS3.

SnapCraklePOP
07-28-2008, 13:24
i just picked this up last night and its awesome! I love getting the lawn mower and just rolling over the zombies!

TacticalBling
07-30-2008, 06:09
i just picked this up last night and its awesome! I love getting the lawn mower and just rolling over the zombies!

Heh. Yep, plenty of innovative ways to commit zombicide. Though the mower's not quick enough for me, I prefer the Harley or the sports car. :supergrin:

I'm working on getting some of the harder achievements now--last night I finished a run for the 'Saint' achievement (rescue 50+ survivors).