all military dudes , read THIS!!!! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : all military dudes , read THIS!!!!

rangerruck
07-21-2008, 09:52
http://www.prisonplanet.com/obama-calls-for-national-civilian-stasi.html

Now then, if you are not reading between the lines lemme imitate him for you:
" I hate the fact that we have a powerful, full time, active duty, professional military. They can go anywhere , any time, and influence any government they want to , and terrorize the local populace. I want to get rid of the active military. What i really want is a National police force, that disobeys federal law, state law, and goes where they want , and checks out and up , on their own citizens. I want lots of undercover people as well, like the old brown shirts, and black shirts, to make sure no one gets away with anything from their (SIC) NATIONAL government, just like in the good ol days of Italy and Germany, and Russia."
I do consider, from the time he was first indoctrinated by "Frank", a homosexual anarchist, and full KGB agent, told to follow Obama's family, out to Hawaii, from Chicago, and become his primary mentor and teacher, that Obama does hate America, and wants desperately to weaken it, and nationalize it, and make it less than European countries, in power and economy. And you can guarantee his job one, will be defense cuts, and military personnel downsizing.