Microsoft Outlook Express Messages are not being received [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Microsoft Outlook Express Messages are not being received

OldUglyNAngry
07-28-2008, 12:31
My sister and I both use Microsoft Outlook Express version 6 (on seperate computers). We have never had problems with email before but all of a sudden she's not getting messages from me. She verified (Tools , Message Rules, Blocked Senders list) that she does not have me blocked. If I reply to one of her messages, she gets it. If I send her a message from an alternate yahoo mail account, she gets it. If I send using my roadrunner account, she doesn't get it beut everyone else does. I deleted her username from my contacted list and let it automatically add itself beck when she sent me a new message but when I send she still isn't getting them. Anyone have any ideas on what to do or where to look so that my messages to her go through? As always, I greatly appreciate all your responses!

Sgt. Schultz
07-28-2008, 15:18
It sounds like it's blocked on her end. Does she have any new software installed that may include e-mail scanning/protection, you my have been added to the block senders list of a separate program.