Blog? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Blog?

Scarecrow28
07-29-2008, 12:10
Any interest in me "chronicling" my attempts at writing my novel? I'm figuring it will provide a break from actual writing while still being somehow involved and focused upon writing it. I know several other authors that have done this and I found it quiet interesting to read their thoughts and techniques as they worked.

Sgt. Rambo
07-29-2008, 12:48
Any interest in me "chronicling" my attempts at writing my novel? I'm figuring it will provide a break from actual writing while still being somehow involved and focused upon writing it. I know several other authors that have done this and I found it quiet interesting to read their thoughts and techniques as they worked.

I can't help but to say I'm Blog ignorant. I've been brushing up with some research and always been relatively opposed to them. (like I don't have enough junk in my life I want to read someone elses...lol) But I'm slowly coming around to it
Me personally in my best Marine Corps D.I. voice "Git yer stinkin ass back to that keyboard and start typing...NOW!!" Finish your book, plug away, get help with a different viewpoint that can get you moving again. You ain't making no money off of blogging...LOL NOT that it should be your primary goal but it sure do help...LOL You do what you think you can, the rest of us will support it.

Scarecrow28
07-29-2008, 12:53
Alright. Thanks for the encouragement. PS: I'll be ordering Crossing the Line soon, sorry it's taking so long :supergrin:

Sgt. Rambo
07-29-2008, 13:02
Its kind of funny that you mention the blog thing as I recently put a huge fish pond in my backyard. I call it "Jordan's Pond" (after my daugher) I sit and drink coffee in the morning, gin & tonic + cigar after work..I come up with some GOOD stuff....LOL was thinking about putting it on my website. Who knows. Keep me posted.

Scarecrow28
07-29-2008, 13:45
Keep me posted.
Ok :)