Clark County Shooting Park Status [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Clark County Shooting Park Status

rwschill
08-03-2008, 17:44
What is the status of the new shooting park?

JimBianchi
08-03-2008, 18:05
Under construction.

superspud
08-03-2008, 19:27
they had a booth set up at the gunshow this weekend so i stopped by to talk to them.

they said its scheduled to open june of 09. looks pretty damn impressive, i cant wait!

jpa
08-05-2008, 19:45
Yup, still building. That reminds me I gotta email the manager and ask when they'll be hiring. I'd like to go work there part time as a range safety officer or something.

JimBianchi
08-05-2008, 21:51
I want to get NRA Range Master certified so I can teach again.

Any advice JPA?

jpa
08-07-2008, 14:06
Jim,

I'm taking the RSO class at boulder pistol & rifle club on Sept 20. It's $50 for a 4hr class, just the basic NRA RSO cert. My next steps after that will be to work my way into the instructor courses. They offer basic pistol & personal protection together, then rifle & shotgun together. Those are $150 for 1 cert, $200 for the next. Check their web site, www.brpc1.org

JimBianchi
08-07-2008, 17:27
thanks

digitspaw
08-21-2008, 14:16
Jim,

I'm taking the RSO class at boulder pistol & rifle club on Sept 20. It's $50 for a 4hr class, just the basic NRA RSO cert. My next steps after that will be to work my way into the instructor courses. They offer basic pistol & personal protection together, then rifle & shotgun together. Those are $150 for 1 cert, $200 for the next. Check their web site, www.brpc1.org

John,
who is your instructor? I took those courses a few years back and have the teaching credentials for Certified Pistol, Certified Rifle, Certified Shotgun, Personal Protection in the Home, and Certified Home Firearm Safety.

I remember taking them in the rain in January. I was friggin' COLD. Don't do dat, amigo.

digitspaw
08-21-2008, 14:16
Yup, still building. That reminds me I gotta email the manager and ask when they'll be hiring. I'd like to go work there part time as a range safety officer or something.

I think you'd be better as a brass picker upper.:rofl:

JimBianchi
08-21-2008, 15:21
Jim,

Sent my check in for the Sept 20th class.

jpa
08-23-2008, 01:00
John,
who is your instructor? I took those courses a few years back and have the teaching credentials for Certified Pistol, Certified Rifle, Certified Shotgun, Personal Protection in the Home, and Certified Home Firearm Safety.

I remember taking them in the rain in January. I was friggin' COLD. Don't do dat, amigo.

John Sneed is the instructor instructor. he's a good guy, he taught my intermediate pistol class.

Jim, I'll see you there my friend. I'm in for that class as well as the Nov Tactical rifle class.

and I just read paw's other post....so :P

JimBianchi
08-23-2008, 12:37
I'd love to take the rifle class, but some how I think using a cane to get up and down from the ground would slow me down and ruin the shot for me!!:rofl: