View Full Version : Kentucky Speedway - Sparta
Anyone been to or know about CCDW when it comes to the KY Speedway. Do they have metal detectors?
Anyone have recommendations on things to do in or near Sparta? Range, Bowling Alley, Movie Theatre, Good Restaurants, Etc.
From kentuckyspeedway.com. Last line.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
• Grandstand admission is permitted only with the purchase of a grandstand ticket. Campsites are NOT intended for event viewing.
• Our good neighbor quiet policy begins at 11:00 p.m. (EDT), or one hour after event completion. Quiet hours are in effect until 7:00 a.m. Generators are to be off during this time.
• People, blankets, chairs or signage are NOT permitted on grass banking. Violaters are subject to removal from the premises and termination of their pass.
• Offensive signs, public intoxication and profanity will not be tolerated.
• All RV's must be parked accordingly. Fire and Safety personnel must be able to see in all camping areas for safety reasons.
• Fire lanes must remain open at all times - vehicles blocking lanes will be towed.
• Motorcycles, ATV's, golf carts, scooters and mopeds are NOT permitted.
• Grills and fires are permissible. Fires must be contained and above ground in an approved container. Grills and fire containers must be removed after the event weekend.
• Pets are welcome and must be on a short leash at all times. The pet owner is responsible for removing pet waste.
• State and county health rules must be obeyed (waste and wastewater must be disposed of properly at dumping station).
• Deadly weapons, laser lights, fireworks or any other items determined to be dangerous to other guests or competitors are not permitted.
You have to go up the road to the Covington area to find much to do. There is a really cool range thats under a gun store in Independence. I have been there and did not see a metal detector.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.