HR 89 means nothing at Hartsfield [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : HR 89 means nothing at Hartsfield

Romadoc
08-11-2008, 21:57
Better not think of carrying at Hartsfield Airport. A Federal judge upheld the city ban in spite of the new state law. This applies even to the non-sterile parts of the airport. The ruling is to be appealed.

IWB4ME
08-13-2008, 17:19
Better not think of carrying at Hartsfield Airport. A Federal judge upheld the city ban in spite of the new state law. This applies even to the non-sterile parts of the airport. The ruling is to be appealed.

Off the subject, but Atlanta airport is just another disgusting example of the filth that runs the city.

mursalot
08-14-2008, 15:26
i carry everytime i walk in there. what are the odds i would be randomly searched. just don't do anything stupid to draw attention and you will be good. that parking garage is pretty dark and i wouldn't even think of walking through there unarmed. as soon as my bag comes off the belt, i'm in the bathroom strapping my glock on before i leave the airport.

StoneDog
08-19-2008, 16:22
Off the subject, but Atlanta airport is just another disgusting example of the filth that runs the city.

Agreed.

GeorgiaGlocker
08-29-2008, 14:05
This was a ruling on GCO's request for a Temporary Restraining Order (TRO) against Hartsfield while the lawsuit moved through the federal court system. It would have been nice to have the judge to rule in our favor, but he did not. However, the suit moves forward.