So, what guns do you have??? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : So, what guns do you have???

bearwitme
08-12-2008, 16:50
Well, I am fairly new here and to guns I would be interested to know what guns you have. Do you have more than 1? If so what do you carry.. I'll start..
I just got my VA CCW. I then purchased a Glock 26. I also purchased a Kydex C-Tec. I am going to start just wearing the holster to get used to carrying something on the hip. Then I will start carrying the 26..

Connie

Neext....

Swattie's Wife
08-12-2008, 21:08
Well, I am fairly new here and to guns I would be interested to know what guns you have. Do you have more than 1? If so what do you carry.. I'll start..
I just got my VA CCW. I then purchased a Glock 26. I also purchased a Kydex C-Tec. I am going to start just wearing the holster to get used to carrying something on the hip. Then I will start carrying the 26..

Connie

Neext....

Hi Connie,

LOL I lost count how many guns we have. And congrats on getting your CCL. I had to go through A LOT of holsters because my husband's seem to cut into my ribs or hipbone. I also have a stun gun and some "really cool" pepper spray that leaves a color on the person's face. For some reason my kids seem to think my stun gun is a toy...at 200,000 volts. :shocked:

Susi

Cody Jarrett
08-12-2008, 21:42
Hi girls

I have a Beretta 3032 TomCat in high polish inox stainless with the gold trigger and hammer. Hubs put on babinga handmade wood grips with a little diamond chip imbedded on each side. It's little (32 cal) but it's my favorite. It's real nice and I like it as I would a piece of jewelry. My carry options are limited. I'm only 122 pounds and most guns show thru my shirt.

Ms. Jarrett

Shondratasha
08-12-2008, 23:26
My carry piece is a Glock 19. My daughter has a 31.

My just for fun on the range is a Browning Buckmark 5.5 match.
To round out the collection I have a Savage 110 Tactical and a Remington 870 Police Magnum.

I have a few muzzleloaders too. After a jerkoff boyfriend scared me off firearms by giving me really heavy rounds in my teens, my husband was able to get me shooting again through black powder. I'm glad hubby was patient and brought me around from my anti-gun ways. :cool:

Oh, nearly forgot, I have a Rock River Arms AR-15 and a Ruger 10-22.

MB-G26
08-13-2008, 04:12
I have a G36 - which I struggle with because I have small hands and the grip circumference seems too large.

I also have my 'original', gun a Colt .38 snubby Dect. Spec. Nickle plated, blonde wood grips.

I inheirited a shotgun, a sawed-off 22 LR rifle, and a 22 rifle with a scope of some sort when my mom died. I don't know the first thing about operating ANY of these long guns. Also some memorial type, gold plated, wheel gun, never fired, in some wood and velvet presentation case. I don't recall the specifics on that one w/o digging it out.

mitchshrader
08-13-2008, 06:18
i'm a fossil still carrying an old J frame 3".. and i own the minimal firearms battery..

Scoped .30-06 pump carbine, .357mag lever carbine, 12 gauge pump 22" barrel (camo turkey gun), 6" 19-3, 4" 19-3, Mod 36 3"..
Scoped .22 LR semi-auto 'trainer' with same scope as .30-06..

bearwitme
08-13-2008, 07:03
Thanks Susi..

What kind of Pepper Spray do you have? I would like to get some but not sure what to get.

Thanks
Connie

Hi Connie,

LOL I lost count how many guns we have. And congrats on getting your CCL. I had to go through A LOT of holsters because my husband's seem to cut into my ribs or hipbone. I also have a stun gun and some "really cool" pepper spray that leaves a color on the person's face. For some reason my kids seem to think my stun gun is a toy...at 200,000 volts. :shocked:

Susi

bearwitme
08-13-2008, 07:05
Boy, would sure like to see a pic of the gun...:supergrin:

Hi girls

I have a Beretta 3032 TomCat in high polish inox stainless with the gold trigger and hammer. Hubs put on babinga handmade wood grips with a little diamond chip imbedded on each side. It's little (32 cal) but it's my favorite. It's real nice and I like it as I would a piece of jewelry. My carry options are limited. I'm only 122 pounds and most guns show thru my shirt.

Ms. Jarrett

bearwitme
08-13-2008, 07:08
The Remington 870 Police Magnum. is a shotgun right?? How's the recoil on that thing 12 Gauge?? Eventually, I would like to get a SG also for the house...It's just me and want to make sure that I stay safe..

Thanks

My carry piece is a Glock 19. My daughter has a 31.

My just for fun on the range is a Browning Buckmark 5.5 match.
To round out the collection I have a Savage 110 Tactical and a Remington 870 Police Magnum.

I have a few muzzleloaders too. After a jerkoff boyfriend scared me off firearms by giving me really heavy rounds in my teens, my husband was able to get me shooting again through black powder. I'm glad hubby was patient and brought me around from my anti-gun ways. :cool:

Oh, nearly forgot, I have a Rock River Arms AR-15 and a Ruger 10-22.

bearwitme
08-13-2008, 07:09
Minimal huh!!! Not..

i'm a fossil still carrying an old J frame 3".. and i own the minimal firearms battery..

Scoped .30-06 pump carbine, .357mag lever carbine, 12 gauge pump 22" barrel (camo turkey gun), 6" 19-3, 4" 19-3, Mod 36 3"..
Scoped .22 LR semi-auto 'trainer' with same scope as .30-06..

Mrs. Tink
08-13-2008, 14:51
Springfield Armory 1911 (.45)
G17
Walther P99 (9mm)
Walther PPS (carry gun) (9mm)
Walther P22 (.22)
Colt AR-15
A shotgun, so new I don't even know what kind it is. Can you tell that my hubby bought that one? :)

Shondratasha
08-13-2008, 23:04
The Remington 870 Police Magnum. is a shotgun right?? How's the recoil on that thing 12 Gauge?? Eventually, I would like to get a SG also for the house...It's just me and want to make sure that I stay safe..

Thanks

Yes, it's a shotgun. I have to admit that my 12 gauge has less kick than any of the 20 gauges that I've shot. But I haven't fired full patch loads out of this one. :whistling: The nice thing about having a shotgun for home defense is that most people will leave at the sound of racking the action. But I would still be willing to use it.

bearwitme
08-14-2008, 03:18
Cool..I have never shot a shot gun:upeyes:

Yes, it's a shotgun. I have to admit that my 12 gauge has less kick than any of the 20 gauges that I've shot. But I haven't fired full patch loads out of this one. :whistling: The nice thing about having a shotgun for home defense is that most people will leave at the sound of racking the action. But I would still be willing to use it.

MrsKitty
08-14-2008, 12:28
Cool..I have never shot a shot gun:upeyes:

Just wait. Somebody is gonna get the scattergun bug soon. :supergrin:

<-- loves her 12 guage

AV1911
08-14-2008, 13:09
Hi everyone...

Benelli 12ga semi auto shotgun w/ pistol grip
SKS
Kimber 1911 with a .22 conversion
Ruger 1022 customized
Springfield XD .40
Sig p245

As per California law, I cannot carry, but have a nice Taser gun I keep with me in my car!!

I want to get the Sig P229 and the Ruger Mark111 hunter next. :wavey: