To my friends who enjoy a glass of wine [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : To my friends who enjoy a glass of wine

pupcuss27
08-25-2008, 09:53
To my friends who enjoy a glass of wine...
And those who don't.

As Benjamin Franklin said: 'In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria.'

In a number of carefully controlled trials, scientists have demonstrated
that if we drink 1 litre of water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli, (E. coli) - bacteria found in faeces. In other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of poo.

However, we do NOT run that risk when drinking wine or beer (or tequila, rum, whisky or other liquor) because alcohol has to go through a purification process of boiling, filtering and/or fermenting.

Remember: Water = Poo, Wine = Health.

Therefore, it's better to drink wine and talk stupid, than to drink water and be full of crap.

~ (There is no need to thank me for this valuable information: I am doing it as a public service).....
:whistling:

FL2NV
08-25-2008, 23:38
Hate to be a party pooper (pun intended) but the E. coli bacteria is only in your poop, because it is found in your digestive system, it helps you digest..

e. coli= no constipation..

Annhl8rX
08-27-2008, 01:40
Hate to be a party pooper (pun intended) but the E. coli bacteria is only in your poop, because it is found in your digestive system, it helps you digest..

e. coli= no constipation..

Its usefulness doesn't make it any more appealing to consume.

DrMaxit
09-02-2008, 13:15
Its usefulness doesn't make it any more appealing to consume.

Yeah exactly, I heard on TV there are people that drink Pee because its benificial.... I'll take their word for it.

--Chuck