Ranges near Paducah [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Ranges near Paducah

ejohnson
08-26-2008, 00:32
Hi Folks,
I am going to be in Paducah this December for a family wedding and I thought it would be fun to get the folks who like to shoot together for a little range time.
Are there any indoor ranges within a reasonable distance?
How about outdoor? If it’s mild enough weather wise we might brave an outdoor range…

Thanks,
EEJ

zulu45
08-26-2008, 22:50
Paducah's Shooter's Supply has a very large out-door range. That being said, I'm quite sure that the only days they're open to the public is on Saturdays. I can't remember if they're open on Sundays, or open to the public on Fridays.

You can get more information here, but you'd get the best results by calling them. http://www.pssguns.com/

If you think you'll be going by Owensboro (close to Henderson), be sure to stop in at Whittaker's Guns. About 6000 firearms there at all times, they're one of the best gun stores in the country, and THE BEST in Western Kentucky.

spork
08-26-2008, 23:46
A place called "Elite Guns" (or maybe it was "Elite Firearms"), had an outdoor facility. However, I know the store went out of business. I had heard that the range was going to stay open, though. They were in the Paducah area. Perhaps a local could chime in and tell us for certain.

costanza187
08-27-2008, 14:39
The JPRPC (Shooter Supply) in Paducah does have a public range. It is somewhat seasonal, the public range is open on Saturdays starting about 1pm and Sundays too I think (Saturday for sure though) . I think at one time they were open on Fridays but I believe that is no longer the case.