Glipsc 8-28-08 [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Glipsc 8-28-08

TreehugginGlock
08-28-2008, 20:37
Good basic shoot tonight. We had a wide barrier and 5 targets at various distances. At the beep, around one side of the barrier, shoot each target twice, then mag change while shifting to the other side of the barrier to shoot the targets twice again.

Dean F - 4.328
Leigh Ann J - 3.712
Greg H - 2.995

As you can see, we had another light turn out this week. Pity since we still have our $5 Summertime special going on. Don't worry, though. You still have time to take advantage of this special since it continues until the end of September. Don't let the time slip away. You still have 4 weeks left at this rate, then we go back to our regular $10 matches in October.

cwshootersupply
08-28-2008, 21:02
My inlaws are in town and I had to do a little engraving for the wife. Really engraving .......Names and Date of our marriage on Wine flutes.
This is a new service BTW.....

45gunner
08-29-2008, 21:44
Good basic shoot tonight. We had a wide barrier and 5 targets at various distances. At the beep, around one side of the barrier, shoot each target twice, then mag change while shifting to the other side of the barrier to shoot the targets twice again.

Dean F - 4.328 Super Shooter
Leigh Ann J - 3.712 :supergrin:
Greg H - 2.995:crying:

As you can see, we had another light turn out this week. Pity since we still have our $5 Summertime special going on. Don't worry, though. You still have time to take advantage of this special since it continues until the end of September. Don't let the time slip away. You still have 4 weeks left at this rate, then we go back to our regular $10 matches in October.

Go GLIPSC. I really miss shooting on Thursday!