looks like Kwame is done [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : looks like Kwame is done

brandon2018
09-03-2008, 14:54
just seen a breaking news on channel 4 said at 5:15 hes expected to plead guilty in plea deal

Hailstorm
09-03-2008, 18:36
Not until I see it. Will I believe it.:dunno:

He is a snake and might try something else. I think he was trying to hold out until like Dec. to get his pension.

brandon2018
09-03-2008, 19:55
we will see in the morning at 9am

JohnJak
09-04-2008, 04:02
We all hope that the arrogant & ignorant bastard is gone.

Maybe the people of Detroit will finally wake up to see a brother just doesn't have the savvy to run a big city.

wizzi01
09-04-2008, 09:05
WOO He is done.

zbusdriver
09-04-2008, 09:45
he'll be back in five years. the ignorant people of the city of detroit will not be able to help themselves but to reelect the gangsta mayor AGAIN!

if you hate the guy as much as i do, then you'll actually start to him at some point? i like to see a guy who can smile when his world is crashing in on him.

GO KWAME!

alwayshear
09-04-2008, 12:00
At least now the city of Detroit can now move on! I'm tired of all the nonsense.

Unistat
09-04-2008, 21:19
At least now the city of Detroit can now move on! I'm tired of all the nonsense.

Keep dreaming. Detroit is an endless garbage dump of corruption and scandal. I would say that the State should come in and take over but Jenny from the Block wouldn't know how to run it anyway.

btw, their must be something comming out soon about Bully-Cummings. She quit today, probably needs to get out of town ASAP.

JohnJak
09-05-2008, 05:08
There is a lot more coming down. All the cover ups are going to reappear.

Everyone is now scrambling to cover their ***'s.

slewfoot
09-05-2008, 05:12
Keep dreaming. Detroit is an endless garbage dump of corruption and scandal. I would say that the State should come in and take over but Jenny from the Block wouldn't know how to run it anyway.

btw, their must be something comming out soon about Bully-Cummings. She quit today, probably needs to get out of town ASAP.

The Politburo in Trenton did the same with Camden, New Jersey. It is a worker's paradise over there now.:rofl::rofl:

I had a friend who entered a hot air balloon race which part of the course was over Camden.

During the initial safety briefing, the officials told the contestants if they had a problem and had to land, head for the Delaware River. They said an emergency landing in the river was safer than landing in the City of Camden.

True story.

coverdog
09-05-2008, 23:06
Good riddance to the criminal bastige. Don't be surprised if he runs for office again after probation and gets re-elected though. Idiocy runs rampant in the fine city of Detroit.

wizzi01
09-06-2008, 04:22
I thought felons lost their right to vote. If they lose their right to vote how can they run for office?

Cliff Cargill
09-06-2008, 05:30
I thought felons lost their right to vote. If they lose their right to vote how can they run for office?

Dunno...:dunno:

Marion Barry of D.C. comes to mind.

I can't understand how these types get elected in the first place.

JohnJak
09-06-2008, 07:16
Dunno...:dunno:

Marion Barry of D.C. comes to mind.

I can't understand how these types get elected in the first place.

Just look at the stupid people who think that when he is elected he will lead them to the garden of Eden(unemployment,welfare and corruption).
God will help them out by paying their bills and give them jobs and free housing.

I sure hope he pays mine.

Delta-x
09-06-2008, 07:25
Kwame is a snake, he will probably slither free.

alecat88
09-29-2008, 18:23
Report on clickondetroit Colman A Young jr is going to run for mayor.

JohnJak
09-30-2008, 07:35
Report on clickondetroit Colman A Young jr is going to run for mayor.

Great, Another useless POS becoming mayor. That's just what Detroit needs. Like father like son.

zbusdriver
09-30-2008, 13:24
the residents of the thity of detroit have a history of being the dumbest voters in America. they always vote for the guy who is the worst for their city, pocketbooks and reputation. because it’s hard not to vote for those cool hip-hop types. go Colman Young, Jr! I’m sure you’ll be another great mayor for the thity of detroit! or, as a friend of mine from tennessee calls it – the city of detoilet.