I suppose it's my only collectable Glock [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : I suppose it's my only collectable Glock

Morris
09-09-2008, 05:40
About two years ago, I managed to trade and acquire a G21. Now, G21s are pretty neat guns but this one was special. You see, it it a 9/11 edition. When they came out as an edition, I was a bit turned off by the whole making money from a tragedy thing but I realized that on 9/11, Glocks were in the mix, some destroyed. Glocks were worn by brother officers who were killed.

What sold me on the gun was the serial number: USA1995. I saw that and knew I had to have it. On 1 September 1995, I became a cop. On 9/11/2001 in the morning, I watched the tragedy unfold. Hours later, I was recalled back to duty and worked that night, patrolling a scared and concerned small city, listening to the whine of only F-15s on CAP above the Seattle metro area.

So, this is the one collectable Glock I have. It's the one I will never part with.

eddief4
09-14-2008, 11:57
About two years ago, I managed to trade and acquire a G21. Now, G21s are pretty neat guns but this one was special. You see, it it a 9/11 edition. When they came out as an edition, I was a bit turned off by the whole making money from a tragedy thing but I realized that on 9/11, Glocks were in the mix, some destroyed. Glocks were worn by brother officers who were killed.

What sold me on the gun was the serial number: USA1995. I saw that and knew I had to have it. On 1 September 1995, I became a cop. On 9/11/2001 in the morning, I watched the tragedy unfold. Hours later, I was recalled back to duty and worked that night, patrolling a scared and concerned small city, listening to the whine of only F-15s on CAP above the Seattle metro area.

So, this is the one collectable Glock I have. It's the one I will never part with.

Sounds like a Awesome gun!:needspics:

glockdude28
10-17-2008, 12:01
totaly sweet. do you have any pics??? WE LOVE PICS!!!!!!