Glipsc 9-11-08 [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Glipsc 9-11-08

TreehugginGlock
09-11-2008, 19:03
:patriot: First off, I would like to take a moment to honor those that we lost on this fateful day 7 years ago and gratitude for those that survived or helped rescue the injured. Since today is Patriot's Day, I would also like to honor the men and women who are in harms way protecting out way of life. I want to tell each and every one of you, "Thank you." :patriot:

Now, on to the fun....we had a small but fun group tonight. We had a new shooter and an old friend dropped by, too. We had 5 targets about 15 yards down range. Middle target also had a no-shoot covering part. In order to make it single stack friendlier, you shot each target once, then you went back and shot each target another 2 times. At some point, you had to do a mandatory mag change. It was good practice for distance and control.

Greg H. - 4.641 - must be feeling more like his old self - Congrats :number1:
Leigh Ann J. - 3.320
Jeff Cooke - 2.860
Chris S. - 2.260

Remember that the entire month of September, we are only charging $5 to shoot our Thrusday night matches. When October rolls around, we will be going back to our $10 fee. Take advantage of the savings while you can.:snoopy:

45gunner
09-12-2008, 17:53
:patriot: First off, I would like to take a moment to honor those that we lost on this fateful day 7 years ago and gratitude for those that survived or helped rescue the injured. Since today is Patriot's Day, I would also like to honor the men and women who are in harms way protecting out way of life. I want to tell each and every one of you, "Thank you." :patriot:

Now, on to the fun....we had a small but fun group tonight. We had a new shooter and an old friend dropped by, too. We had 5 targets about 15 yards down range. Middle target also had a no-shoot covering part. In order to make it single stack friendlier, you shot each target once, then you went back and shot each target another 2 times. At some point, you had to do a mandatory mag change. It was good practice for distance and control.

Greg H. - 4.641 - must be feeling more like his old self - Congrats :number1:
Leigh Ann J. - 3.320
Jeff Cooke - 2.860
Chris S. - 2.260

Remember that the entire month of September, we are only charging $5 to shoot our Thrusday night matches. When October rolls around, we will be going back to our $10 fee. Take advantage of the savings while you can.:snoopy:

Good going Greg !