anyone near raleigh [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : anyone near raleigh

southern94
09-15-2008, 21:26
i live in raleigh and i am about to buy a ccw and can not decide between a g23 or g27 i will be shooting the g23 at a local range as a rent tom. but they do not have aa g27. i would really like to see what a g27 feels like expecially one with a baseplate anyone up for a little shoot?

Thx-1138
09-16-2008, 11:12
i live in raleigh and i am about to buy a ccw and can not decide between a g23 or g27 i will be shooting the g23 at a local range as a rent tom. but they do not have aa g27. i would really like to see what a g27 feels like expecially one with a baseplate anyone up for a little shoot?

I don't have a G27, but I could meet up with you and let you try out my G39. Recoil of the .45GAP will be slightly different than the .40, but if you're trying to decide between the fit and feel of compact vs. subcompact, it might help. I've got both Pearce extensions and a GAP Enterprises floorplate.

filthy infidel
10-15-2008, 12:23
I've only got three subcompacts, a 33, a 29, and a NAA Guardian in .32NAA.

The 33 is a dern blast, fun, accurate, controllable.

I really think the 29 could use a finger rest mag, she's stout.

The Guardian is a tiny beast, two mags and I'm done.

I do have a Makarov, she's a little snappy too.

Pm me if you like and give me a good excuse to the range, you're welcome to try before you buy.

Cameronswmp9
10-17-2008, 19:52
I've only got three subcompacts, a 33, a 29, and a NAA Guardian in .32NAA.

The 33 is a dern blast, fun, accurate, controllable.

I really think the 29 could use a finger rest mag, she's stout.

The Guardian is a tiny beast, two mags and I'm done.

I do have a Makarov, she's a little snappy too.

Pm me if you like and give me a good excuse to the range, you're welcome to try before you buy.

What range do you normally go to? Im right outside Raleigh and need some range time soon, and figured passing around some guns to shoot would be a hoot and a half.