Gun show tomorrow in Lexington.... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Gun show tomorrow in Lexington....

Kentucky_Guy
09-19-2008, 15:32
anybody goin?????

Kentucky_Guy
09-21-2008, 14:56
well, i guess i was the only one on here that went......

and ANOTHER $8 wasted......

why do i keep going to these things.....i remember back in the early/mid 90's gun-shows were AWESOME!!!!

now its just old, worthless junk with maybe a table or two of decent stuff :upeyes:

hayley
09-21-2008, 23:11
It's amazing how bad they are.

Leigh
09-23-2008, 10:59
At least there wasn't that buffoon (I went Sunday) who is always trying to sell those hand made (or home made) leather holsters that look as if he gets very drunk while stitching them.

They are simply horrible.

I once overheard him bellow, "Unlike Rosen and Kramer, MY holsters are guarenteed for life!"

:upeyes:

Bren
09-24-2008, 06:00
I went. I needed to sell some guns to buy some motorcycle parts. Sold a shotgun, but there weren't really enough people there to make it worth going in to sell anything. I ended up listing my Glock 35 over in the want ads here, if anybody wants to check it out for a FTF deal.

I think I did see a few holsters from the guy with the terrible holsters and the local guy who makes the really good cowboy holsters was there. I don't have any SA guns, but he really does good work. I have to say, even for Kenny Woods, that was a bad show. he really needs to get some dealers interested in his shows if he's going to stay in business.

jh9x18ky
09-25-2008, 06:18
Same here... I was there Saturday when they opened, stayed about 2 hrs. A friend of mine made the comment we should have brought marbles and had a game on the floor.... wouldnt have been interupted. I know gunshows have more people during winter months, but I am wondering if the economy is taking a bite out of everyone, making them stay home.