Good place to buy AR parts arround Louisville? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Good place to buy AR parts arround Louisville?

glockguy609
09-21-2008, 10:50
I accuired a lower a few months back and haven't been able to get out much lately and shop for an upper, but hope too soon. So what shops have the best selection vs price in your opinion. From previous stops at Keislers I know they had alot of AR's, I'm kinda wanting a Dissipator style or mid-length, the M$ style handguard is a tad short for my taste.

45gunner
09-21-2008, 15:28
I accuired a lower a few months back and haven't been able to get out much lately and shop for an upper, but hope too soon. So what shops have the best selection vs price in your opinion. From previous stops at Keislers I know they had alot of AR's, I'm kinda wanting a Dissipator style or mid-length, the M$ style handguard is a tad short for my taste.

Come out to the machine gun shoot the weekend of Oct 9. They will have everything you need.

glockguy609
09-21-2008, 15:51
If I'm up to it I might, I was hoping to get over to the gun show Sep. 27/28 but I may not quite be up to the crowd yet. So I figured I might be able to find info on a local shop that's reasonable. Thanks though I keep missing the shoot.

cwshootersupply
09-21-2008, 19:17
Knob Creek comes to my mind. I know a shop or two that could order you something as well.

CEW, the little gun hack,no I am a little taller than the other guy .45 gunner:whistling:

45gunner
09-21-2008, 19:25
Knob Creek comes to my mind. I know a shop or two that could order you something as well.

CEW, the little gun hack,no I am a little taller than the other guy .45 gunner:whistling:

Knob creek has a complete line of parts for Ar parts and would probably be easier to go there now than to fight the crowd at the machine gun shoot. If you can make the machine gun shoot you will find lots of Ar dealers. Rock River, DPMS, and many others.

moreammoplz
09-21-2008, 20:55
111 Gun Shop not too far from Kieslers also try Two Brothers in New Albany open evenings only. Two Bro is in the old 111 location.

EKUJustice
09-21-2008, 21:51
Or go carbine length barrel, low profile gas block, mid or rifle length free float tube and go that way