Will pennsylvania ever pass a stand your ground law!! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Will pennsylvania ever pass a stand your ground law!!

glockman1980
09-24-2008, 11:26
Well will it?:dunno:

dragbike mike
09-24-2008, 15:24
Not while we have a no good ex-Philthydelphia lawyer as our governor.

A castle doctrine or stand your ground law is bad for business, dontcha know. It would be taking food out of the mouths of those poor trial lawyers who would normally file a civil suit against you even if your act of self-defense was totally justified. Sickening, isn't it?

glockman1980
09-24-2008, 16:15
Not while we have a no good ex-Philthydelphia lawyer as our governor.

A castle doctrine or stand your ground law is bad for business, dontcha know. It would be taking food out of the mouths of those poor trial lawyers who would normally file a civil suit against you even if your act of self-defense was totally justified. Sickening, isn't it?

Yea it is sickening...i heard that it was introduced but is stuck in committee waiting to move forward.

Nicky D
09-26-2008, 08:45
They are trying to take our guns away, do you really think they would give us a law that protects the innocent. As long as Fast Eddie is running the show we will see nothing but attempts to disarm us.

glockman1980
09-26-2008, 11:53
They are trying to take our guns away, do you really think they would give us a law that protects the innocent. As long as Fast Eddie is running the show we will see nothing but attempts to disarm us.

yea i guess your right but i try to still be optimistic..i know a lot of people are really writing in to try to get this bill on the move..maybe next year it will happen..

slewfoot
09-26-2008, 12:25
Like Nicky said, Fat Eddie will deny us our rights. This is what we deserve when we allow Philadelphia to elect our state officials.

glockman1980
10-01-2008, 22:02
Like Nicky said, Fat Eddie will deny us our rights. This is what we deserve when we allow Philadelphia to elect our state officials.
Guess your right.

paccw
10-04-2008, 04:55
Yes
After the next terror attack when people start walking into cafe's here and blowing themselves up.
LOL if you want I say 8 months after the new President(whoever) takes office we get attacked.

paccw
10-05-2008, 15:22

Fat
Fast

:dunno: