Rifle ranges close to Richmond? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Rifle ranges close to Richmond?

d3athp3nguin
10-07-2008, 08:28
Now that I have acquired a rifle, I am looking for somewhere to shoot it that is somewhat close to Richmond. I know about Black Creek and it's pretty nice, but I always like to know the options. I was wondering if any of you knew of other public or private rifle ranges close to the Richmond area?

ditch_dgr
10-10-2008, 04:20
Now that I have acquired a rifle, I am looking for somewhere to shoot it that is somewhat close to Richmond. I know about Black Creek and it's pretty nice, but I always like to know the options. I was wondering if any of you knew of other public or private rifle ranges close to the Richmond area?

I belong to Airfield Shooting Club in Wakefield. Although it is a private club joining is relatively simpl. We have a 50 and 100 yard rifle/pistol range and a trap/skeet range. It is at the 4H center. The website is http://www.airfieldshootingclub.org/index.html.

nick__45
10-29-2008, 20:08
Chicahomany is the best there is. Amelia is also very good. They're about 30-50 miles from Richmond depending on where you're in Richmond.

VAshooter
11-04-2008, 13:33
Cavalier Rifle and Pistol Club is west of Richmond near Oilville. They are completing a 600 yard rifle range and they have a number of other ranges as well.