Upstate GlockTalk Range Meet Up? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Upstate GlockTalk Range Meet Up?

spartanburg g22
10-07-2008, 22:04
How bout it? Anyone interested and maybe a competition?

Glockphobia
10-08-2008, 04:18
sounds like a great idea, i may be able to attend after we find out a location/date.

spartanburg g22
10-08-2008, 21:41
The range I use is in Chesnee SC and there is usually a good turnout of shooters on a Saturdays I figured if we had enough peolpe that wanted to have a GT meet up I could reserve the range just for Glock Talkers. I'm open to any dates except the week of Nov 10th-15th as I will be at Glock for the armorer and instructors course.

Glockphobia
10-09-2008, 04:07
that week wont be good for me either, i'll be cruising in the eastern carribean.

spartanburg g22
10-10-2008, 00:25
that week wont be good for me either, i'll be cruising in the eastern carribean.

I hope it wont be too cold on that ship in November.

Glockphobia
10-11-2008, 06:35
I hope it wont be too cold on that ship in November.

just what one would expect, but, once you get out between cuba and florida, you'll forget that its november and if you're not careful, you'll be sunburnt quicker than on a summer day at myrtle beach. cruising at the end of the year is the best time to go, even though its considered the cruiseline slack time, theirs still a bunch of people going. and, like i said at the beginning, once you get off the coast of florida, you'll think you're in the middle of the summer, temps 85-95 hot sun in the middle of the ocean.:supergrin:

Pinki
10-11-2008, 07:34
Why don't y'all take a little trip and have a meet up at the GSSF match Nov 15 and 16, Creedmoor, NC? :wavey:

Glockphobia
10-12-2008, 07:04
Why don't y'all take a little trip and have a meet up at the GSSF match Nov 15 and 16, Creedmoor, NC? :wavey:

i'll have to see if i can make that happen. Creedmoor, been there a few times working on the Georgia-Pacific sawmill.

BigDog40
10-12-2008, 08:53
Would be interested
Attending would depend on location and date.
Coming from Oconee county. WAAAAAY Upstate

Pinki
10-12-2008, 15:21
i'll have to see if i can make that happen. Creedmoor, been there a few times working on the Georgia-Pacific sawmill.

:thumbsup:

It will be held at www.sirwaltergunclub.com

www.gssfonline.com

This will be my first GSSF match, but I hear all sorts of good things about it...like gun giveaways :supergrin: