My 7 year old son is already showing interest [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : My 7 year old son is already showing interest

neil
10-08-2008, 21:47
Last weekend my son and I had dinner and spent some quality time at the mall. On our way home, we dropped by a fellowship dinner of my lodge to congratulate a friend who had just passed. We spent several minutes at the fellowship and my son really enjoyed the atmosphere and the company of the brethren. Yesterday he surprised me with the question, "Papa, when can I be a Mason?"

I just smiled and told him to "await a time in patience until he comes of age.":)

jetboatdriver
10-09-2008, 19:34
Last weekend my son and I had dinner and spent some quality time at the mall. On our way home, we dropped by a fellowship dinner of my lodge to congratulate a friend who had just passed. We spent several minutes at the fellowship and my son really enjoyed the atmosphere and the company of the brethren. Yesterday he surprised me with the question, "Papa, when can I be a Mason?"

I just smiled and told him to "await a time in patience until he comes of age.":)

Remember his time will come first for DeMolay

filthy infidel
10-16-2008, 21:10
Brother Neil you must be proud!

neil
10-19-2008, 06:36
Brother Neil you must be proud!

Very much sir. I look forward to the time when my son joins the craft. He also share my passion for cars, martial arts, mountain biking and shooting.:cool:

Incidentally, two members of my Lodge are leaving today to participate in the World Shoot in Bali, Indonesia. Brother Phillip is our current Philippine Practical Shooting Association (PPSA) national revolver champion and Brother Hubert is his first runner up. Good luck to both of you! Make Masonry and our Lodge proud!:wavey: