SlenderKim ...SlimKimberly ... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : SlenderKim ...SlimKimberly ...

Gary F
08-01-2002, 01:16
Where is she? :( ;9

SlimKim
08-10-2002, 23:20
Gary F (and anyone else who's been missing me ;b )

Things have been EXTREMELY busy for me. Work has me running my little butt off :( , have been seeing a new beau :) and, the heat has had me dragging ;6 . When I finally get some time to myself I just want to sit in front of my inadequate AC with as little as possible on and cool off.

However, now that the temp is finally starting to approach survivable levels here in the "land of virgins", I'm hoping to get back on my favourite BS site.

So take heart all you masochists! Slim Kim shall rise again!

Hihopoly
08-11-2002, 00:43
Originally posted by SlimKim
here in the "land of virgins"

All this time I've been living in paradise???????

;g

PlasticGuy
08-12-2002, 10:09
Originally posted by Hihopoly

All this time I've been living in paradise???????

Paradise is an area where no women want to have sex? Okay...;e

Gary F
08-14-2002, 00:50
welcome back SlimKim!! please resume the rapier wit & the unrelenting man-bashing .... so that we have some sense of consistency here at GT!! What are you doing tainting the "land of virgins"; hmmm guess it's helps provide you quite a selection!! ;f i hope all is well .... ! ;S
peace, gary

SlimKim
08-16-2002, 09:54
Gee, was I tainting VIRGINia? I thought I was being generous. I heard the term "land of virgins" in a high school social studies class and it just sorta stuck. I don't think there are too many virgins over the age of 18 here. Of course, I could be wrong; judging by some of the Virinian guys I've met, I could certainly understand why a girl would remain pure (how's that for guy-bashing Gary?;g )

P.S. my current BF is excluded, of course ;Q

RonC
08-16-2002, 10:20
Actually, Virginia was named for Queen Elizabeth I, the virgin queen. Back then, since she was an unmarried woman, it was expected that she was virgin, especially since Elizabeth was also the head of the Anglican Church.

The actual situation may have been a little different but there was no reality TV back then.

forthehalibut
08-16-2002, 10:52
There you are, SlimKim!! Now the universe in in balance again.;B ;f