Brothers in the Shooting Sport [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Brothers in the Shooting Sport

neil
10-20-2008, 00:22
Two members of my Lodge (Kalantiao Lodge No. 187) are leaving today to participate in the World Shoot in Bali, Indonesia. Brother Phillip is our current Philippine Practical Shooting Association (PPSA) national revolver champion and Brother Hubert is his first runner up. Good luck to both of you! Make Masonry and our Lodge proud! :wavey:

dsink
10-22-2008, 13:00
Good luck to them.
I have a shop where we build custom rifles and do gunsmithing and I used to shoot Benchrest and several other kinds of shooting sports so I can relate.

Good Luck Brothers.

neil
11-01-2008, 19:03
Brother Phillip landed second runner up while Brother Hubert bagged the 10th place in the Revolver division of the World Shoot XV. Congratulations and well done, Brothers!:cheers:

jerrytrini
11-03-2008, 18:09
Two members of my Lodge (Kalantiao Lodge No. 187) are leaving today to participate in the World Shoot in Bali, Indonesia. Brother Phillip is our current Philippine Practical Shooting Association (PPSA) national revolver champion and Brother Hubert is his first runner up. Good luck to both of you! Make Masonry and our Lodge proud! :wavey:

I am with Old West No. 813 in Newhall, CA but I have a lot friends at the Zambales Lodge. I greet you my Brother.

neil
11-07-2008, 00:42
I am with Old West No. 813 in Newhall, CA but I have a lot friends at the Zambales Lodge. I greet you my Brother.

Same to you sir, fraternal greetings. I also see your posts at Band of Glockers.:wavey:

thirdruffian1
11-20-2008, 15:23
Greetings, Brethren!

I am a PM (2007) of Ebenezer Lodge #101 in Marietta, SC; and also a dual member of Clinton Lodge #3 in my new hometown of Abbeville, SC.

Glad to find some friendly folks here on GT. Seems like it can be a little tough getting started, until some folks get to know you.

Congratulations to the Brothers on some fine shooting in the competition!

hnard
12-14-2008, 22:51

I've known you for a while over at BOG, but didn't know that you were a masonic brother. Fraternal greetings to you Bro Jerry! I was raised in 1987 at Pintong Bato Lodge #51 here in Bacoor, Cavite, Philippines.

jerrytrini
01-03-2009, 13:38
I've known you for a while over at BOG, but didn't know that you were a masonic brother. Fraternal greetings to you Bro Jerry! I was raised in 1987 at Pintong Bato Lodge #51 here in Bacoor, Cavite, Philippines.

Let's get together. Are you in Kalifornia?

hnard
01-03-2009, 23:20
Let's get together. Are you in Kalifornia?

Officer Jerry, I'm not in Kalifornia anymore. I've been back here for about 6 months now - It's OK I'll wait for you here when you visit. Best regards!

jerrytrini
01-04-2009, 10:40
Officer Jerry, I'm not in Kalifornia anymore. I've been back here for about 6 months now - It's OK I'll wait for you here when you visit. Best regards!

I shall let you know a few days before I fly home.

All the Best

hnard
01-06-2009, 23:43
I shall let you know a few days before I fly home.

All the Best

So Mote It Be.