Glipsc 10-23-08 [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Glipsc 10-23-08

TreehugginGlock
10-22-2008, 15:29
Just wanted to make sure everyone knew that we will be holding our weekly Thursday night match at Bluegrass Indoor Range. Match fee is $10 and we start shooting around 6pm and stop when we run out of ammo or steam or it gets close to around 7:30. Hope to see you all there. I hear a rumor that some of our long lost friends might be showing up, so don't miss it.

:wavey:

TreehugginGlock
10-24-2008, 14:26
OMG, I forgot to post the results from our fantastic night at the range. Could not believe the turn out we had. They must have been trying to get ready for our Zombie shoot next week in honor of Halloween. Hard to name all the shooters that showed up!

Scenario: No light was the only way to go with this one. You're laying in your bed, unloaded gun on the nightstand with mags right beside them. You hear a noise in the back of the house and get out of bed. You grab your gun and load it stowing additional mags just in case. Don't forget your flashlight, too. As you make your way down the hall, you see an intruder and his buddy in your office trying to steal your laptop. You fire 2 to the body and one to the head (making sure you miss the laptop). After shooting the laptop thieves, you go pick up the computer and put it back on the desk thinking all is fine. Then, you hear the clinking of silverware in the dining room so you're on alert again. You do a mandatory mag change as you make your way out of the office and start down the dark hall where you trip over the toy left in the hall. You tumble to the ground landing just at the dining room door where you fire on the intruder and his 4 buddies from the prone position all 2 head shots only. Man was this a hard shoot, but boy was it fun! It was even 1911 friendly!

I'm still working on getting all the scores together to post. Hope everyone is able to come back next week for the blood sucking zombie attack. Wish I could be there to see all your faces.

Berretta9
10-24-2008, 15:34
What was really cool was the free hot wings and coke. If we had a big screen to watch while we waited to shoot it would have been perfect.
I'm thinking burgers and hot dogs next week.

TreehugginGlock
10-24-2008, 19:07
What was really cool was the free hot wings and coke. If we had a big screen to watch while we waited to shoot it would have been perfect.
I'm thinking burgers and hot dogs next week.That sounds like a great idea. Only, this time don't forget the napkins. I'm still trying to Spray-n-Wash the sauce stains from my jeans from the wings.

:grill:

Berretta9
10-24-2008, 19:45
That sounds like a great idea. Only, this time don't forget the napkins. I'm still trying to Spray-n-Wash the sauce stains from my jeans from the wings.

:grill:

I know. Who put all that sauce on them ? Price was right though.

45gunner
10-24-2008, 22:10
I know. Who put all that sauce on them ? Price was right though.

I'm definitely not missing another match. :supergrin: