Pvra [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Pvra

45gunner
11-02-2008, 07:36
I heard from some people while shooting at Silver Creek yesterday that the old PVRA shooting club is going to start shooting next year on the fourth Sunday of the month at Silver Creek? Has anyone else heard this?

I will be looking forward to the matches.:supergrin:

TreehugginGlock
11-02-2008, 12:58
I heard from some people while shooting at Silver Creek yesterday that the old PVRA shooting club is going to start shooting next year on the fourth Sunday of the month at Silver Creek? Has anyone else hear this?

I will be looking forward to the matches.:supergrin:I don't recall hearing anything mentioned at any of the meetings, but I did miss the one in September but it wasn't mentioned when the minutes were read in October, either.

I thought the fourth Sunday was reserved for ICORE. Did I miss something? What style does the PVRA shooting club shoot?

38 super comp
11-02-2008, 13:40
PVRA, was the first club to host the Kentucky section matches,, they were the first club to invent the HOSEN FEST stages,,,,,,they were the first club to shoot just three stages at a match. If they start being active again,,,,,,,,look for 150 to 200 shot stages,,,It would be a hoot........:rofl:

38 super comp
11-03-2008, 06:34
I`m sorry,,,,,,,,,,,I did`nt read the post earlier; It should have read:

Pvra was the first club in the area to put on major matches, ie, the KENTUCKY state and the area #5 matches.

they were also the first club to host more than a 3 stage match, a lot of the MATCHES were 125 + rounds. They invented the hosesnfest stages. I hope this clears the earlier post,,,,,,thanks:crying:

45gunner
11-03-2008, 19:59
I`m sorry,,,,,,,,,,,I did`nt read the post earlier; It should have read:

Pvra was the first club in the area to put on major matches, ie, the KENTUCKY state and the area #5 matches.

they were also the first club to host more than a 3 stage match, a lot of the MATCHES were 125 + rounds. They invented the hosesnfest stages. I hope this clears the earlier post,,,,,,thanks:crying:

There are no other clubs shooting on this Sunday. I hoping they can get started up.