Where to get cheap AR mags? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Where to get cheap AR mags?

StoneDog
11-04-2008, 09:54
Anyone know where I can find cheap 10 or 20 rnd magazines in the Duluth/Norcross/Suwanee area? I need a couple for Appleseed up in Toccoa this weekend and my shipment from 44mag won't get here until Monday...

I just tried Dave's Gun Room on Buford Highway but they wanted $25(!!) per 20 rounder. I could see $13 or $14 maybe, but not $25!

[EDIT] Nevermind. I guess I was assuming local shops would be able to match online retailers. It nearly killed me, but I just picked up a $25 10rnd bushmaster magazine from another local shop.

brazen_atl
11-26-2008, 15:49
Sorry to hear that (about getting ripped off).
$13-$15 is usually the normal price, but latley everything is flying off the shelves.
I was at Brigade Quartermaster yesterday, and they said hopefully they will get some of their standard green follower mags in 1-2 weeks, and the Magpul follower ones are backordered 4-6 weeks.
So it's a sellers market right now, I even see used rusted mags selling for $20+

StoneDog
11-27-2008, 07:14
I was at the Eastman show over the weekend. Aluminum 30 rounders were in the mid $20 range an P-MAG equivaents were about $10 more.