Qustion from out of towner [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Qustion from out of towner

Atomsk
11-07-2008, 03:00
I've been planning to go on vacation to the visit some family in Jackson,TN soon and was wondering if i could keep my pistol in my car without worry. In MS we have adopted the Castle Act so we can have a pistol in our vehicles for protection legally. I was wondering if i could keep Steyr M9-A1 or should I just leave it at home. Thanks for any input in advance.

Brett

TNGlockman
11-07-2008, 06:07
I've been planning to go on vacation to the visit some family in Jackson,TN soon and was wondering if i could keep my pistol in my car without worry. In MS we have adopted the Castle Act so we can have a pistol in our vehicles for protection legally. I was wondering if i could keep Steyr M9-A1 or should I just leave it at home. Thanks for any input in advance.

Brett

If you have a carry permit, you are ok. If not, you can't legally have a loaded gun in your car in TN.

Fallguy
11-07-2008, 07:13
Steve is right...you have to have a permit to have it loaded.

My dad was born and raised in Ellisville, MS just south of you, small world, huh? :)

Atomsk
11-09-2008, 22:52
Thanks for the info. I've been meaning to get my CCL but just haven't got around to it. I guess i need to the lead out