AR15 in Lexington Area [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : AR15 in Lexington Area

EKUJustice
11-08-2008, 21:44
Anyone still Looking for an AR15 in the Lexington Guns Inc in richmond still has some for "pre election" prices and hasnt raised the prices. Greg is a great guy to deal with as well

SDGlock23
11-09-2008, 15:06
Where is this place in Richmond? It's been a few years since I've been to Richmond, might be time to visit, how's their selection overall?

EKUJustice
11-09-2008, 21:14
Its on big hill ave kind of across from the sonic and right next to the honda motorcycle shop

Mwildt
11-10-2008, 00:16
Depends on what you're looking for as far as selection goes ;)

I just moved up here from Lexington and have been in there several times already. The guys behind the counter are as friendly as can be. I found a USPc in 9mm there Friday and I knew my friend had been wanting one too. He drove up from Lexington and they made him a hell of a deal on it. Great guys to deal with and we'll be back.

lordjim_2001
11-10-2008, 23:25
Just to drive it home, I loved going to Guns Inc. when I lived in Richmond. Even though Wild Cody's was 100 yards away I'd drive across town to Guns Inc. Everyone was very friendly and the prices were fair.

U1121
11-18-2008, 15:37
Just to drive it home, I loved going to Guns Inc. when I lived in Richmond. Even though Wild Cody's was 100 yards away I'd drive across town to Guns Inc. Everyone was very friendly and the prices were fair.

Darrell is a good guy and I have purchased a few guns from him, but the cigarette smoke in his shop (Wild Cody's) is about too much for me to handle!

Greg (Guns Inc) is also a good guy. He has a nice shop. I try to stop in there every time I'm in Richmond.

U1121